The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Volbeat is pretty awesome...I need to meet those guys someday.

I have been painting walls for over a week. I look like I'm dirty and homeless with all this paint all over me. I dislike this.

No work, no study, all friends busy, stuck home with my mom and dad, what am i supposed to do :(

No work, no study, all friends busy, stuck home with my mom and dad, what am i supposed to do :(

come to ghent, we have this (copy+paste, ya i know) :D:

WHAT ARE THE GHENT FESTIVITIES?

Europe’s largest cultural popular festival!

The Ghent Festivities take place during the week of 21 July every year in the historic centre of the city of Ghent, in the heart of Flanders (Belgium).
10 days of free partying, on various squares: music, international street theatre and puppet busker acts, theatre performances, guided tours and so much more.

tonight there's bal 1900, everyone's dressed like in 1900 :err:
picture1

picture2

Have a drink with them. :D

I dont mind waking up early for work, if I'm actually going to fucking work. I dislike throwing away the majority of my Saturday, and being tired and shitty all Sunday, in the name of working 4 hours, and probably making $35. >8(

seen on tv a competition in Finland, in which a guy carries his wife on the back across obstacle course, and the winners gets the amount of beer equivalent to his wife weight. Only in Finland

All I've done today is play Battlefield 1943.

In other news, I'm actually getting pretty sick of "oooh can I see your tattoo" every single time I meet people.

All I've done today is play Battlefield 1943.

In other news, I'm actually getting pretty sick of "oooh can I see your tattoo" every single time I meet people.

why do you mention your tattoo in every single post? :lol:
seems like you're enjoying the attention you get with that thing on your skin ;)