The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I tried alternating between over and stove to trap/cook the fucker out, then I can bitch to my landlord about the stink and get a new one, since the thing is such shit.

I'm going to Canadian Tire now, so you know I mean fucking business.

Good, I'm back home. Me and a friend of mine have been at Saksild Camping since Monday morning.. My phone died yesterday, but fuckit, a phone doesn't means that much to me. And tomorrow I'm gonna meet up with some friends, go to Grøn Koncert to watch Volbeat and a few other bands :).

I'm angry. I just recieved a letter that I don't get student loan this year...without a reason!!:mad:
Dude! Congrats! That's really awesome!!

They got to tell you why you dont get loan.They cant just cancel it without any explanation.

On topic:I just came home,and im quite tired but i cant sleep.

Very good actually today, ive got the weekend off, and ive just been to the German restaurant for my Jagerschnitzel und pommes mit mayo. So im full up and ive got a busy Saturday of doing fuck all, and drinking Irn Bru. Sunny!

I'm good but I got a headache coming on..
:) I went to see the HP & the Half Blood Prince today. It was really good.

Fantastic day today! Went to Århus about 12 o'clock .. My friend and I met up with this unknown guy, he was fine but his mouth wasn't closed 2 minutes! I didn't get anything to eat the whole day, so I did'nt drink alchohol because I couldn't stand on my legs so it would just get worse. But yeah, we'd been waiting for Volbeat to go on stage 19.20 PM, and it was an awesome concert!! Really. After the concert I bought a new t-shirt and the guys from Volbeat signed it. Good day good day :)