The return of the "How are you today?" thread

HOLY SHIT! Ours are 4€ in average. 3.20€ for shit like Pall Mall. Then 4.30€ or something for Marlboro and North State.

Yeah...controlled substances are a cunt here, booze is slightly more expensive aswel. The reason for the prices are all government taxes, and the money is 'supposed' to be going back into health care...as in you pay for smokes, then you can pay extra towards the health care system you will be relying on in 20 years, but yeah...I dont know governments.

One of the best reactions to the situation was actually Wilson from Alestorm, coming out of the store across from the venue in Toronto..."So I went to buy cigarettes, gave him a 10, and he gave me this small coin back. Did I just get robbed?"

usually looking at 6-7 bucks for a pack of camels, marbs, newports etc.

Yeah, but those brands are for children, girls, natives...which I am none of.

I used to smoke L&M,until they changed package,and cigarettes became different so i stopped.
On Topic:I have terrible headache,so im feeling horrible.

Weekend!! And going to a party tomorrow :) Now Im a bit tired but well, of course I just cant go and get some sleep, duh.

I'm sleepy today. I had so much trouble getting to sleep last night.. Also, I'm heading over to my boyfriend's house today, if he ever decides to pry himself away from D&D.

I'm feeling quite well-rested and excited. I'm at my friends' house for the weekend, and his band is playing an outdoor festival tonight. In the event it gets rained out, then they'll come back to his house (which is huge and amazing) and play a basement show for all their friends. So either way, I'm gonna get to see an awesome show tonight.

I'm okay today, a bit tired due to the rain and gloomyness. There was just a thunderstorm here. Thunderstorms are always very eerie and weird feeling where I live. First the wind blows and then everything gets really quiet and the only noise is the thunder and the neighbours dogs barking and when the lightning strikes sometimes the dogs stop barking until they hear the thunder again. It's pretty weird and feels kinda "unnatural" when everything goes quiet like that.