The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Well, for starters... it's a fucking gasoline station. Not exactly the brightest idea to light cigs at such a place.

By the time its actually a chance of the gasoline to catch fire from lighting a cig, they'd be closer to actually passing out from the fumes. Won't happen.

By the time its actually a chance of the gasoline to catch fire from lighting a cig, they'd be closer to actually passing out from the fumes. Won't happen.

In order to light the cig that wont be hot enough to ignite gasoline, you will need to light a match, or a lighter, which is hot enough to ignite gasoline.

Don't smoke while you work.
Seriously.....

Now why shouldnt he?

Well, for starters... it's a fucking gasoline station. Not exactly the brightest idea to light cigs at such a place.

In order to light the cig that wont be hot enough to ignite gasoline, you will need to light a match, or a lighter, which is hot enough to ignite gasoline.

Won't happen? It has happened numerous times to people. That's why there are rules against it.

MythBusters says it's not a myth, therefore it can happen :)

Mythbusters actually said the cig won't light the gas.

I just say, the match will :p.
I'll give whoever we are talking about the benefit of the doubt that he wont light a match soaked in gas.

I wasted my Day off farting around on Cobot and playing table top rpgs :(
what should I make next, a knight, or a longbowman!?!

Yeah and It's not like the guy needs to smoke nonstop! Do it on the breaks ffs...

I am actually trying to scale down smoking because of my incredible 10 packages a week now for a few weeks :lol:

Yeah and It's not like the guy needs to smoke nonstop! Do it on the breaks ffs...

I am actually trying to scale down smoking because of my incredible 10 packages a week now for a few weeks :lol:

My freinds smoke that much...only cigarettes here are WAAAYY more expensive (I'm pretty sure).
Ones they smoke are $10.25 a pack, and I usually have to go buy them : /

*sigh* back in the day, they were like $7.75... and I'd get to keep the change :(. My Iced Tea intake has significantly decreased as a result.

I'm not too good today. I had to go to my teacher for a class today and she lives in the outskirts of the city. Because of the heavy rains lately, apparently the whole place was full of water and stuff and, after I took a different path in order to get at her house, my foot slid and it got into this huge, gross pit of mud up to the friggin ankle. It wouldn't have been a problem had it happened when I was getting back home, but when the first thing you say to your teacher when you meet her is "Hello, have you, by any chance, got some toilet paper, please?", that raises an eyebrow.

Do I love to ramble? Yes. Do I have a point? Not really.

My freinds smoke that much...only cigarettes here are WAAAYY more expensive (I'm pretty sure).

*sigh* back in the day, they were like $7.75... and I'd get to keep the change :(. My Iced Tea intake has significantly decreased as a result.

HOLY SHIT! Ours are 4€ in average. 3.20€ for shit like Pall Mall. Then 4.30€ or something for Marlboro and North State.

Can I ask who is the person in your avatar?
For some reason I'm reminded of Jed Simon but I can't tell.

holy shit cigs over 10 dollars? jesus titty fucking christ

cig's have gone up a lot around here, used to be just 5 bucks for any odd pack or what not but now the shitty ones are like 5 bucks. but it really depends where you go but your usually looking at 6-7 bucks for a pack of camels, marbs, newports etc.