The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I am going to see Slipknot for the 2nd time today so fuck you people! Also, Bodom and Stone are on tonight...I don't know If I watch Bodoms whole set though....this is like the 4th time I see them.

Something has been wrong with my throat since I came home from Bornholm (a week ago), so my mom will buy some medicine today :). Otherwise, my day has been alright, the weather is still good.

-I'm gonna see AA in October too, if I still have some money :)

Its been 27°C here, I've just got back from Belgium. Heat wave ftw
it's the child molesting that gives off a lot of CO2 and blocks the escape of reflecting sunrays, thus heating my country and in summer the whole of europe because in july and august children have time off from school :oops:

Something has been wrong with my throat since I came home from Bornholm (a week ago), so my mom will buy some medicine today :). Otherwise, my day has been alright, the weather is still good.

-I'm gonna see AA in October too, if I still have some money :)

1. Aw, I hope you're doing ok. The weather is good here too.

2. COOl! They're coming to Denmark as well? :)

Im feeling great today.I went to flea market and bought a lot of old,cheap books.I cant wait for tomorrow,its tequila promotion on some club.

Its 34°C here and im addicted to air condition.Im feeling horrible cause im trying to recover from the worst tehno party ive been lately.I still have a headache from those horrible beats,and i cant wait for Prodigy show,maybe the only decent show this year.

I'm home from Ruisrock, I got drunk, I moshed...It was good. Now I am absolutely toasted!

Slipknot was amazing, Bodom was....well? Bodom. In Flames was good but I just attended to a couple of moshpits and moved back because those 13 year old girls pissed me off because they started dragging everyone trying to keep in the moshpit and yelling. Fucken whiners! I was front row on Slipknot and It was absolutely among the best shows I have EVER seen!