The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I danced + raved all nighht. Still buzzinnngg. :D :D :D :D :D :D

NO YOU FUCKING DIDN'T. A RAVE IS AN ILLEGAL AND TEMPORARY DANCE CLUB ON PROPERTY NOT OWNED BY THE PEOPLE ORGANIZING THE RAVE.

If you're just out in a club then YOU'RE NOT FUCKING RAVING.

@Other people: If you lived in England you'd understand, the word "rave" has been totally raped and abused by trend pricks and emo faggots.

NO YOU FUCKING DIDN'T. A RAVE IS AN ILLEGAL AND TEMPORARY DANCE CLUB ON PROPERTY NOT OWNED BY THE PEOPLE ORGANIZING THE RAVE.

If you're just out in a club then YOU'RE NOT FUCKING RAVING.

@Other people: If you lived in England you'd understand, the word "rave" has been totally raped and abused by trend pricks and emo faggots.

lol. fuck off. i dont care.

It has been an okay day today. My friend bought our tickets to Grøn Koncert 09 so we'll get them this week. And I'm definitely going to the Machine Head concert in Århus this month. And it was time to go to the pool today, the water is already 26 degrees .. :)

Aggravated for a couple of reasons. One, I dropped a tube full of metal rods weighing about 60 pounds on one of my fingers at work today. Two, it's raining so much that it might be time for Noah's ancestors to start building an ark again.

On the plus side, my best friend is coming to visit Friday for the holiday and staying overnight! It will be awesome to see her :D

Good day! The weather is still awesome, 27 C° and no clouds. My friend and I walked to the city, bought a gift for her mom, and walked home. Came home, checked the swimmingpool, 28 C°. We were in the pool the most of the afternoon. So, it has been a good and warm day. :)
We have to enjoy it, 'cause the rain is coming Monday. bah.