The return of the "How are you today?" thread

^^That sig made me wonder if Thomas Bredahl is related to Jacob Bredahl. Too bad Jacob quit Hatesphere...the new guy is great too but so was Jacob.

To be honest, I don't know. Something says that they're brothers or cousins but I'm not sure. And yes it's bad but I really like the new guy.

Probably something of the likes since they had a tour together in 2007 and Volbeat isn't exactly what you would expect to tour with Hatesphere. Yeah the new guy is kinda awesome!

Yes, I really should buy that album. It was IMO on par with the latest 2 albums which are my favorites! Not so fond of the 2 first albums though...although "Disbeliever" was great I much prefer the 2 latest+To the nines :)

Yes, I am a gigantic Hatesphere fanboi! I saw them at Tuska 2007 and I didn't know who they were at all...after that i really loved the music!

I'm not very into Hatesphere, I know who they are and I've heard a few songs and that's it.
Were they good at Tuska? I don't know if I shall go see them in September.

Oh yeah, they were excellent. I don't know how It's with the new guy though...He seems in some clips like he likes to just put a foot on the monitor and scream away while Jacob was running around like crazy and rolling on the stage.

Well, then I'd go in a heartbeat. They are hard to catch live (here)! :mad: Atleast you will hear great music! I am almost sure the show is good though.

Yeah I can see, they haven't played very much in Finland, and have no dates for you Finns atm.
Illdisposed and Dawn Of Demise will be playing too, so yeah I think it's gonna be a good show!

Yeah, They've been here actually only 2 times I think. 1 time at this club(Nosturi) and once on the festival.