The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I'm home from Ruisrock, I got drunk, I moshed...It was good. Now I am absolutely toasted!

Slipknot was amazing, Bodom was....well? Bodom. In Flames was good but I just attended to a couple of moshpits and moved back because those 13 year old girls pissed me off because they started dragging everyone trying to keep in the moshpit and yelling. Fucken whiners! I was front row on Slipknot and It was absolutely among the best shows I have EVER seen!

I'm jealous at you : ( I've only seen Children Of Bodom once and that was.. undescribable!
Wished I lived in Finland :(

I'm jealous at you : ( I've only seen Children Of Bodom once and that was.. undescribable!
Wished I lived in Finland :(
Well, then you would probably be as tired of 'em as I am. They are practically unavoidable if you are going to 2 festivals in one summer :lol: I wonder when I will see them the 5th time. I mean, they are good and their performance is not bad...It's just the kinda "I'VE SEEN THIS" factor.
its my second day of work pumping gas at the local gas station, its fucking awesome. i make 8.40 an hour, get to chill with this really cool guy who lets me buy cigs and tells me crazy stories of his youth. really cool gig to get me some fuckin money

That's way too little to deal with the everyday american asshole :lol:

You guys are fucking lazy too. Theres only selfservice on pumping gas in Finland because we actually don't think It's hard work to get our ass out of the car and stand there effortlessly for 1 minute and go inside and pay/slide your fucking card and put a number in the thing beside you.

EDIT: FUCK ME! within 2 weeks i have spent like 300€ on boozing events. I suck, then add my smoking costs to that!

That's way too little to deal with the everyday american asshole :lol:

You guys are fucking lazy too. Theres only selfservice on pumping gas in Finland because we actually don't think It's hard work to get our ass out of the car and stand there effortlessly for 1 minute and go inside and pay/slide your fucking card and put a number in the thing beside you.

Fuck you and get off your high horse, euro. Oregon is the only state that does this.

Sure, because you seem like such a kind, non-stereotyping person yourself.

Wow, way to go to take that seriously :lol: Anyway, I don't give a shit which states does it but damn you guys are still very lazy :lol:

And yeah, I'm one kind motherfucker. Stereotyping is for pussies, I am realistic and speak the truth!

Oregon is the only state that does this.

Correction: Oregon AND New Jersey are the only states that do this. It is mandated by law. It is illegal to pump your own gas in these states. For some reason, at least in the case of NJ, the gas is cheaper than the surrounding states even though someone else pumps it so therefore I don't complain. Why pump your own gas and pay 30 cents more a gallon for it?

In other worlds, I'm going to go to work now. I love making my own hours. :)

Im lil bit angry cause i realised that there is no place in Belgrade where you can eat nice kebab.Im finaly over with my diet and i promised myself when that happens ill eat kebab,but where?:mad: