The return of the "How are you today?" thread

i went to a restaurant this afternoon and had steak bearnaise with fries *_*
after that i went to Ikea and bought myself a swedish raspberry pie,
then i went on the gynocologist who molested me -_O

ready to move out, again.

Moving is sweet. I cant wait to not live in the middle of the fucking ghetto with a rodent infested building with a crackhead neigbor that calls me and my friend "Pen and Teller". You moving out of Country? Whereverthefuck it is you live.

Oh, and what does it mean to do a Lowberg? I should know these things. Does it mean to get drunk and act a foo'?
If so, yeah boi.

My friend and I went to Århus today.. She's from the middle of Jutland so I showed her a HUGE musicstore, and was like .. holy shit, she has never seen musicstore like that. And when we were looking for some cd's, a German woman and her son came behind me and yelled 'sorry! but do you work here?!' and my friend and I began laughing and I said very loud 'NO I DON'T' and then she turned around and walked out of the store :D And people were looking at us like we were things from the outer space?.. but an okay day :)

|:O- - - -C=====8

fail-owned-skateboard-unibrow-sign-win.jpg

My friend and I went to Århus today.. She's from the middle of Jutland so I showed her a HUGE musicstore, and was like .. holy shit, she has never seen musicstore like that. And when we were looking for some cd's, a German woman and her son came behind me and yelled 'sorry! but do you work here?!' and my friend and I began laughing and I said very loud 'NO I DON'T' and then she turned around and walked out of the store :D And people were looking at us like we were things from the outer space?.. but an okay day :)

She'll be back with her panzer battalion. Ah fuck ive got to knock it off im in retardland next week.