The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Good! My friend and I went to Århus in the afternoon.. We were going to see Hangover at 19:00. Funny movie. When the movie ended we decided to take the bus home, but we had to wait an hour.. Then we checked out when the next train would come, an hour too.. So we began walking to the next busstop, the next, the next, ran to the next, the next, the next .... I couldn't see anything but I didn't stop. I was fucking tired, hah, and it hurted when I tried to breathe.
Then my friend said that we could wait for the bus next time we saw a busstop. And on our way from Århus to ..somewhere (I don't know the town) we where near dying 4 times.. Without noticing we ran out in front of a car a few times. But! Now I'm finally home. My feet are sleeping.

I'm not doing too great. I think I may have either severely sprained, or in the worst case scenario, fractured my left leg/foot. Stupid porch swing chain collapsed tonight and brought the weight of two people and a wooden bench on my leg (which was under the swing) and sandwiched it between that and solid concrete..

and I literally had to crawl and pry myself out from under the swing. Oh, and to put icing on the cake, I nearly passed out. Yay.

Doctor's office tomorrow for the diagnosis!

I'm not feeling that good actually. My stomache hurts as fuck, I feel pretty :ill: *puke* and I have a headache.
Just got home from vacation with my boyfriend... and I think that has a lot to do with me feeling sick. I bet I don't have any tears left :p Hoping to see him sooooon again.

And now, I will drown my sorrows, hopefully by playing TF2 : D

^you do know that everybody reading that will think like this: "1) Ha, she´s pregnant 2) Shit, her bf´s Ensi 3) I don´t wanna know what comes out of that..." ?
Sorry, just kidding. Hope you feel better soon, honestly.

^you do know that everybody reading that will think like this: "1) Ha, she´s pregnant 2) Shit, her bf´s Ensi

1220054157632.jpg

I'm tierd as fuck atm, but I feel really great. Me and mom took a trip to Oslo City today, made dinner at home together and watched some episodes of VLB. It was really nice : ) Have also been to the gym for one hour or so (that's a lot, cuz I'm NOT an athletic. haha), then I came home and took a shower and my friend came over and watched 'Hide and seek'. Great day.