The return of the "How are you today?" thread

^Well,on coledge orientation,we are doing tests of personality and abilities,so counselor can help us in chosing the best profession,but it sucks,and i it havent helped me at all, ordinary online test was way better.

Lol I had such a test once and eventually it said I should become painter. No thanks.

Fell asleep to the sound of Kylie Minoque live at Skanderborg last night.. Woke up in our tent this morning, I will not say that I felt good.. But the headache and nausea is gone now, so I'm feeling better. Even though I'm better now, I'll not be at the festival tonight, that's for sure.

The worst thing is that its much better to do a online test.
School counselor told me that acording to her tests,i can be quite good in anything i want,so whatever i decide to study would be a good choise.

celebritypictureswatson.jpg

what a polite way to say "you excel at absolutely fuck all" :p

what a polite way to say "you excel at absolutely fuck all" :p

Exactly!40% of students got the same answer.Im far away from being good in everything,for example i suck in physics,except for astronomy part i never liked it and i never understood it,not even the basics.
The point is that all those professional orientations are stupid,cause only you can decide whats good for you and whats not.

Im supposed to be an elementry school teacher. Then my counselor laughed when I said "I bet it would be different if they included "Do you like kids?" in the damn test."
My brother scored Priest :p.

I'm going to steep cherries and peaches in Vodka and Rum. :D

I've had nice day. Since it was reallyreally hot outside, I went naked walking my dog ...... (no I didn't.)
Me and my friend went to the gym, took a shower togehter after the workout (no we didn't) and then I made us dinner. We watched "The Princess Diaries".
Then we took Elvis for a walk together, naked ...... (no we didn't.)

Then why have them? Pfft.

thats a good question. so far in my life they have been good padding in mosh pits, things to try contain as i run, and something to fill out band shirts with. unfortunately, as useless as they are, i still have self respect. but the good news is, i wont leave you completely high and dry....here are some boobs for ya.

ManBoobs-1.jpg