The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Well, I must say thanx to God I'm not killed anybody yet. Yesterday some idiot in one forum told me that: quoting "Children Of Bodom are peseudo band, they are famous because they have good PR and cos Alexi look's like a teddy bear. My neighbours can play better than him."
You can imagine what happend with this guy after these his words:Shedevil:

He went about his day quietly while you bitched on the internet about how someone has different taste in music than you?

Well, I must say thanx to God I'm not killed anybody yet. Yesterday some idiot in one forum told me that: quoting "Children Of Bodom are peseudo band, they are famous because they have good PR and cos Alexi look's like a teddy bear. My neighbours can play better than him."
You can imagine what happend with this guy after these his words:Shedevil:

To be fair, Children of Bodom are pretty fucking mainstream now, even though their music isn't as good as it used to be. So he's got a point.

Also, don't get so worked up about bands.

Awesome day!! Went to Herning this morning, the bus to the stadium and watched FCM - Randers FC. Today it's 10 years since the club started so a few guys that have played here came, and I hoped Zidan would come.. Then a camera filmed a guy and I saw it was Zidan.. It made my day!
After the match we (the fans) met the team and Zidan, and I discovered that our keeper looks like Anton LaVey.. Went home 2 hours later :) FCM won the match, so I'm very happy!

damn! umm, tylnol/tums smoothie? i dont know what you should do! i never get hangovers! :zombie:

I drank like 1 liter of milk :lol: Milk is awesome when hungover....it just swells in your mouth! BADASS! Dad was kinda pissed off tho when i drank the last milk.

Well, due to drinking alot of alcohol and that having escaped the body when you wake up then you are so damn thirsty and dry mouthed. Milk seems to counter that problem better than water :D

Well, due to drinking alot of alcohol and that having escaped the body when you wake up then you are so damn thirsty and dry mouthed. Milk seems to counter that problem better than water :D

Its more the nutrients and fats than hydration. I still suggest drinking water in order to risk being tired and shitty all day, which is the stage I'm currently at.

I REALLY don't want to spend the time cooking up the little food I have, but I reaaaaalllly don't have the money for something else :(

Never understood how anyone can eat anything while having hangover.
One shot of brandy is all i need.
I dont count water cause im allways thirsty anyway.