The return of the "How are you today?" thread

^ Yeah, see ? I kept some anthrax somewhere in my basement, I'll be waiting for the first one to come.

I'm not worried but damn, where the fuck do I live ? :lol:

EDIT : oh and, if you tell me about the french fine culture, well one of the most known and "respected" "singers" here just released an album named Welcome to the Magic World of Capitain Samourai Flowers.

So, it is already stupid ("you downloaded The Beatles, then you won't phone anyone again"), but there's ANOTHER retarded point yet : they didn't voted the law in its integrality ! They didn't authorized the government to shut down an internet access based on downloading, they're not able to do it. Which means they'll send you the first three letters, then... Nothing. Nobody knows. They have no other plan. "If you download illegally, you'll receive 3 letters, and then."
How retarded is that.

Why would this make you angry at all? Thats awesome! You can make things from the letters, and send them to your family as gifts!

Where do you suppose is better? I'd like to see this incredible island country where everyone is always happy and they don't allow retards.

anyway, i'm not a expert in this, but i believe that would apply only for servers located on France? They wouldn't have any jurisdiction, if you downloaded something hosted in another country?

Is there anything to explain ? :lol: Well actually that's just an accumulation of stupid things they can think about... Yesterday, they voted a law that punishes illegal downloading. Way it works : you download Kill 'em All -> they find you (ok, this is NEVER gonna happend, but anyway) -> they send you a letter -> you download Ride The Lightning -> they send you another letter -> you download Master of Puppets -> they send you ANOTHER letter, but this time, that's the kind of letter you have to sign for (recommended, don't know the word) -> you download And Justice For All -> they finally shut down your internet access, including TV & phone.

And thanks to EU, soon we all get this great shit.

^Do you not like Poland that much?

Went to Atlantic City last night to see Hatebreed and Lamb of God. There was almost a drunken riot as well as someone I know getting knocked out by one of my radio station listeners. Very interesting night...

Ace. Enjoy.

Ive got a while to my next gig. Ive got W.A.S.P. in Katowice, Poland. W.A.S.P. in Birmingham, UK, Dio in Birmingham and Motorhead in Wolverhampton, UK which should round off my year as far as gigs are concerned.