The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Ace. Enjoy.

Ive got a while to my next gig. Ive got W.A.S.P. in Katowice, Poland. W.A.S.P. in Birmingham, UK, Dio in Birmingham and Motorhead in Wolverhampton, UK which should round off my year as far as gigs are concerned.

W.A.S.P. gig is actually in Krakow, my mistake. Im still flying to Katowice though. Its only about 2 hours by train.

I always wake up at 9 - 9.30 no matter when I go to bed (usually around 2-5 -.- )

Oh well yes on weekdays I have to be awake at 7:30 for work and I don't usually fall asleep until 2am.
I mean on weekends when we're up all night drinking. I force everyone to wake up before 11:30am so we don't miss the day!

I mean on weekends when we're up all night drinking. I force everyone to wake up before 11:30am so we don't miss the day!

I'd literally beat the shit out of you. I'd literally be kicking you on the ground until I smelled shit, then I'd toss you outside and leave a hose running on you, before retuning to bed for 3 more hours.

Once after a night that ended the next morning, my friends and I got up at 3 or so....It was the middle of winter and started getting dark almost immdiately, it was depressing as fuck.

I get up at seven, yeah
And I go to work at nine
I got no time for livin'
Yes, I'm workin' all the time

It seems to me
I could live my life
A lot better than I think I am
I guess that's why they call me
They call me the working man

EDIT: On-topic. Sore