The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I am still buzzing from our gig. We pulled of a gig to about 24 people I think. It was great, they made Wall of death and all :lol: Then afterwards I got drunk...got a bit more drunk,played another set when hammered and went for the bar. Got a bit more drink and some shots. Then in the morning I woke up at a guys apartment which we went to and now I feel like I need to apologize to some people of something. :lol:

Feeling much better today. Woke up about 13 PM, ate something for the first time in 2 days, but I still feel a bit nausea. Watched Formel 1, psycho beginning, watched FC Midtjylland play against Brøndby, which was a good game for FCM today.. We're having huge problems in FCM atm so it was nice to see the guys fight for it as hell.

I am still buzzing from our gig. We pulled of a gig to about 24 people I think. It was great, they made Wall of death and all :lol: Then afterwards I got drunk...got a bit more drunk,played another set when hammered and went for the bar. Got a bit more drink and some shots. Then in the morning I woke up at a guys apartment which we went to and now I feel like I need to apologize to some people of something. :lol:

Rock and fucking Roll !!!:headbang:

Coming down with some kind of cold myself. I love waking up and coughing out substances that would make people cry.

Tomorrow I finnaly have a day where I don'thave to do fucking anything, and I'm taking advantage of it.

^you and I have a nice day off tomorrow. I love it. Even my grad class is "optional" tomorrow night.
I'm gonna go enjoy some Sons of Anarchy...

3rd day after my toncillectomy! Still as disgusting as ever to cough blood and not to be able to talk if I don't take enough pain meds. Then I am anyway almost constantly high because of that.

uhhg reading about a massive crash a few days ago in Toronto.

Rich asshole, 21yo, drunk in his BMW, decides to drive 200km/h on a 60km/h, slammed into the side of a van cutting it clean in half, injuring one guy and killing his wife, daughter, and family friend. Rich asshole gets away with some minor injuries...takes a taxi to hospital. I'm hoping his punishment is they strap a dildo to a BMW and drive it 200km into his ass. Now I'm in a bad mood from all this and want to piss on rich people's things >8(