The return of the "How are you today?" thread

yeah someone was going to do it.

AdviceonCOBOT.png

.... :lol:? Wtf, that sucks man... what did he do, was he being an asshole daredevil or did it just re-break after doing a normal activity? Didn't you say that your family like went near bankrupt over the first break? Time to send that fucker out to get a job or cross the border into Canada :lol:

No no... not bankrupt. That would be very bad. We made lots of cut-backs in spending, and still we are just getting by on the little we have. We cancleled our cable, internet, cell phone services, cut-back on heating, eating less, not buying any 'personal' entertainment stuff, etc.

WAAH! I AM SO DEPREESSED I NEED TO SEE A SHRINK!1 (sarcasm)

Your BF... cries? He may be in need of some serious counselling.

But srs, take him to a doctor or sumth. Maybe it's not all that bad, just an extreme case of SAD.

And LOL at the COBOT-style response.

Marie, best advice is to be there for him. But at the same time, don't let him drag you down with him.

That being said, Vikk, that was lovely.

Now onto the subject at hand, I'm feeling in the cuddly mood. NERVE!!!!

I feel fine but my boyfriend is always depressed lately. He cries a lot and finds it hard to do anything. I'm really concerned about him, we called a shrink yesterday to get him an appointment but he just called me and it can't go on like that, I'm afraid he's gonna try to kill himself or something. Some of our friends even called me in the past week to ask me why he was so depressed, and I don't have an answer. He has become really clingy too, he won't even let me go buy a set of guitar strings, he has to come with me all the time.

What should I do to cheer him up?? any ideas ? I know he needs help, I'm calling the shrink again today to ask her to see him ASAP, but he's not a baby either, I don't want him to think I don't trust him with himself or something...

DITCH THE ZERO AND GET WITH A HERO, GIRLFRIEND!