The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Frustrated. I'm trying to work on an assignment that's due on Friday, but the website that has the assignment doesn't work. And of course, the professor doesn't seem to care.

My mate recently got an X5, (thats the one Janne used on like Hatebreeder or something isn't it?)
He bums it pretty hard and got it dirt cheap :rofl:

I'm getting it for $175, which isn't that much. I think Janne uses an X5D with a few sound modules/pedals. But back at Hatebreeder, it's just the X5D and the Roland JV-2080 sound module.

I'm going to Germany too in the beginning of next year :kickass: Bremen again for a week! Gotta love Germany for the cheap and good beer and good food!

Bremen and cheap?!
These rich fuckers, make me feel like I'm living in the most poor city.

I don't know a lot of german beer, but my father brought some on one of his trips to poland, it was botteled in plastic bottles (ffs) and had a taste not even close to beer

ADELSKRON ADELSKRON ADELSKRON VON PENNY MARKT!

what did you expect, your dad bought beer in plastic bottles.

nah of course we enjoy anything out of plastic bottles here in germany, even or cheeseburgers.

Quite hammered, this new bar they opened in town (The Gloss, figure it out) is pure pink-girly-makesyoubelievethereislapdancebutno, but they make some damn strong cocktails.

So tired its fucking untrue. 2 cups of tea and I'm still not feeling it, I'm totally caffeine intollerant so usually 1 cup of tea makes me buzz for a good few hours. I will probably shit myself at somepoint today.

^ :lol:
I just calculated a bit and even if I bought every bottle individually and not in some pack or box I would pay something between 12€ (2nd favourite beer) and 18€(favoruite beer).with the *pawn*
But about the food..depends on what you mean with an *order* of food. you get pizza/döner/asia stuff for about 2 euro and some (big) mexican meal at a restaurant is about 8€. So it's just 2 euros cheaper.

In the end it's a big price difference. Only thing that was not that much cheaper was cigarettes. A 6-pack of Haake Beck was like 3.50€ and I was like "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!". We get so raped in Finland with prices you would not believe...

:lol: I totally forgot I was in Finnland one year ago.
Yeah you totally raped my bank account, if you're used to cheap beer it feels like a kick in the balls if you're buying your evening beer and you have to pay even for that pissy lapin kulta ..err.. i don't remember how much but too much :D
and fuck haakebeck, get rothaus
3283193059_bfc9442b73.jpg
ok it's 0,79 (+0,08) € but it's wort it. if you want good beer but the haakebeck price get some astra.
astra_wellness_pop_h.jpg

it's awesome.

IMO Lapin Kulta is one of the better beers around here. Along with Karhu...and that is saying much. You get used to it though! Yeah, I will try that one.

About everything rapes your economical situation here. Only place worse for that purpose would be Norway.

Well If you buy Lapin Kulta in 12 pack its something like 14€ I think :lol: and 6 is like 8€

yeah I only drank Lapin Kulta and liked it pretty much and even took some of the white winter bottles home but all the finns told me that it was shit and the worst beer :lol:

Ol is Swedish for beer I think. Talk about doing exactly what it says on the tin.

I drank Lapin Kulta, Koff and Kurhu when I was in Finland. Kulta was by far the best, but they werent impressive beers. Im shocked actually how many English ales are being sold abroad. Ive seen them in Finland and Poland so far.