The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Bored...big plans for this new year is to go to my friends place, just talk, watch movies, make some food etc. Nightclub tomorrow though. But Im pissed off because we COULD be in Lapland IF our friend wouldnt have cancelled it because she wanted to go with her new b-friend...we were supposed to go to her family's cottage there..

Going to Australia in a few hours (in less than 6 hours). It's gonna be a loooong flight (about 28 hours from here in flying). I'm excited at least. I have a Nintendo DS handy to keep me from being bored.

Going to Australia in a few hours (in less than 6 hours). It's gonna be a loooong flight (about 28 hours from here in flying). I'm excited at least. I have a Nintendo DS handy to keep me from being bored.

no wait in hell i can make 28 hours in a plane

isnt it pretty expensive to fly to australia?

it can be unless you know the best dates to go at and which airlines to use.

no wait in hell i can make 28 hours in a plane

Well I couldn't do it without something to entertain me. But they usually have some decent movies on the plane. I always have my Nintendo DS and Ipod on me during the long trips. Also, getting yourself tired enough to sleep just before the flight helps a lot.

May I ask how much you paid for that flight? And how often do you fly to Australia?