The return of the "How are you today?" thread

funny-graphs-airplane-seating.jpg

May I ask how much you paid for that flight? And how often do you fly to Australia?

You want to know in Euros? cause I paid in Canadian.
And last time I went was in November, so I guess that's kind of often?

Unless there's a crying baby/child around !

When you are really fucking dead tired, you'll end up sleeping no matter what the hell is happening. At least, that's how I am :lol:

:lol:!!!

That's kind of what I like about flights sometimes, it's kind of full of surprises (hopefully not bad ones though). :lol:

Cold, actually. -16 degrees celcius outside, 15+ inside. One could attribute this to me sitting just in t shirt and stuff, but fuck it.

Gonna rewatch GK now

Just slightly below, one notice the strongest weather changes for a while :p Give it a day and I'll be fine ;)

It's like over -20 here I believe...just by looking out and thinking how cold it was last night I can see it's FUCKING COLD. I hope my car starts :(

^buy a garage?

I bought my bf an outerspace weighing scale for new year's... he's into the bodybuildingshizzle... it appears that 21% of me is fat, yes indeed, i'm about a quarter pure lard, it made my day.

I've been dyeing my hair with henna again, but unfortunately I couldn't find any disposable gloves so my hands will be looking like this for a few weeks:
f35kow.jpg

Orange vitiligo-like skin ftw. :lol:

I've been dyeing my hair with henna again, but unfortunately I couldn't find any disposable gloves so my hands will be looking like this for a few weeks:
f35kow.jpg

Orange vitiligo-like skin ftw. :lol:
lol
Gotta love to be red/green blind. I dont see anything unusual :lol:

Yeah I know, but most tickets were actually much more expensive than that. And also, you should know that I'm traveling across a continent and an ocean to get there, thus making it very expensive.

^I really love australia. But the flight is really expensive- sadly :/
I hope you have a good time over there!

here it is snowing the hole day...