The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Not happy. Just got back from my road test for my license and the asshole failed me for "not looking" before I turned. First of all, I was looking and secondly, ITS A CLOSED FUCKING COURSE!!! There's no other cars on it to look for! So now I gotta go retake it in 2 weeks and hope I don't get the same guy. </rant>

Sorry to hear that, Sonia. I actually know people here in my country who complain about the same thing, their driving supervisors being jerks, some of my friends failed the exam several times because of apparently minor reasons. Hope it's gonna be better for you next time. :)

I'm hungry so I'm gonna have nuggets. And I don't have any mayonnaise. Gah. :(

^
110357.jpg

coolface.gif

(ITT: I make jokes only I get :( )

Also i'm alright, wrapped in clothing, just went outside to get moar firewood, -27 degrees is no match for my epic clothing.

Remember kids, there is no bad weather, only bad clothing.

Weeeeeell, I suppose you either meant Sonia should take a gun and shoot her driving instructor with it OR that I should use one to shoot myself when I'm too devastated because of not having any mayonnaise. :err: :lol:

Nope :lol:.. Nickname for the rifle in picture is "moist nugget", or just "nugget" :p so i posted a crate of "nuggets"

yes i know, pretty lame :lol:

Sorry to hear that, Sonia. I actually know people here in my country who complain about the same thing, their driving supervisors being jerks, some of my friends failed the exam several times because of apparently minor reasons. Hope it's gonna be better for you next time. :)

I'm hungry so I'm gonna have nuggets. And I don't have any mayonnaise. Gah. :(

Thanks dear! Its just frustrating (although so is having chicken nuggets without mayonnaise I suppose :lol:)

Almost -30 celcius and first day at school after christmas break. My mother brought me to school but apparently I have to walk back home :/ I hope it wont be that cold after 4...