The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I'm feeling fucking awesome, better than I did in a long time. I was supposed to sit a computer technology exam for my high school graduation (among other subjects, of course) and the only option left instead of that exam was promoting the ECDL course, and I only had 5 of their 7 tests, which meant I could get no diploma so that I could get rid of the school exam. BUUUUT apparently ECDL start also works and is equivalent to what I had to pass, and those 5 modules I promoted are enough for the ECDL start diploma. So no more exam for me, I just gotta pick up my card from school and take it to the ECDL and center and yay. Hopefully nothing goes wrong. Also, I celebrated that by having a huge and completely unhealthy McDonald's meal. :lol:

/rant.

I feel great... I just finished fixing my computer as I had no time to do that for a month because I was always at work... it feels great being able to do all my stuff again :)

I will never let my brother near it again

I'm sat up at Uni, Cousin has left me his flat for a few hours while he goes to see his bird.
Had a fucking epic rave last night, DnB/Dubstep night at this club. Twas my mates 21st and we totally dominated the dance floor.
Total mongs.
Was rolf, now for beer and games night. My last night of freedom before I'm back at work.

I've had a damn good Holiday this year. Although I've made quite a mess

I'm sat up at Uni, Cousin has left me his flat for a few hours while he goes to see his bird.
Had a fucking epic rave last night, DnB/Dubstep night at this club. Twas my mates 21st and we totally dominated the dance floor.
Total mongs.
Was rolf, now for beer and games night. My last night of freedom before I'm back at work.

I've had a damn good Holiday this year. Although I've made quite a mess

dude, dubstep is the fucking shit. i'm seeing excision in feb. they're one of my favorite dubstep groups they absolutely destroy

Im going to see Rusko in June and thats it for dubstep this year :/
attention-whore-rusko-star.jpg

:Smug: