The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Dear Lord Jesus... I just saw that sticker on the guitar, for fuck's sake can anybody explain me why people always choose to make their life more pathetic than it already is ? http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...52232199458_1037237365_30447395_2189204_n.jpg

1260744378048.png

I dont even..

One of the worst weeks of my life holy fucking shit...

Got my grades back, one teacher is a cunt and gives me a 75% IN PHOTOGRAPHY because I handed in an assignment late which made it a zero yet she never told me anything... that brought my average down from a 91 to an 88. Still good but I need highest marks I can get as the program I am applying to is super competitive. 90 looks better than 80. This is the least of my worries however.

My HDD broke, not sure if can be fixed yet, so I have lost all kinds of valuable data + the cost of repairing/replacing the drive.

Girlfriend's laptop screen got cracked, bleeding+lines on it, needs $199 to fix... I was just about to sell the fucking thing too to upgrade it...

Dad is really sick, mom too...

Lots of other shit too like my god my life is falling a part :erk: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Got my grades back, one teacher is a cunt and gives me a 75% IN PHOTOGRAPHY because I handed in an assignment late which made it a zero yet she never told me anything... that brought my average down from a 91 to an 88. Still good but I need highest marks I can get as the program I am applying to is super competitive. 90 looks better than 80. This is the least of my worries however.

My HDD broke, not sure if can be fixed yet, so I have lost all kinds of valuable data + the cost of repairing/replacing the drive.

Girlfriend's laptop screen got cracked, bleeding+lines on it, needs $199 to fix... I was just about to sell the fucking thing too to upgrade it...

Lots of other shit too like my god my life is falling a part :erk: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

That fucking sucks man. I think at some point every one has a teacher like that though. You just kinda gotta abide by their terms till you're done with their class and suck up as much as you can.

Welcome to university, the place where every professor seems bent on ruining your life as much as they possibly can!

Don't worry though, it wears off in a few years. Either you stop caring, or you learn how to cope with it, or the professors get tamer the closest you get to being human in their eyes. Probably a combination of the three.

I'm good, had a great jamming session today. Came home and just now, like 10 minutes ago, a glass bottle of homebrewed beer decided life was too boring, so it overpressurized, blasted the fridge door open, and punched a hole clear through a couple of shelves before lodging itself into the third one. All this while spraying beer around like a fire hose.

lol fucking wut.

Welcome to university, the place where every professor seems bent on ruining your life as much as they possibly can!

Don't worry though, it wears off in a few years. Either you stop caring, or you learn how to cope with it, or the professors get tamer the closest you get to being human in their eyes. Probably a combination of the three.

The History department at my uni has a rule where every single assignment sumbitted, regardless of whether it's an essay, an artical review, whatever. Must have a bibliography attached, otherwise it gets a 0. Stupidly picky but hey, whatever. My tutors are actually pretty awesome, very down to earth people.