The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Godamn man we're in the same boat... I even installed BlockList and put a bunch of websites on it, sometimes I removed them though :( If I don't go on the PC I am incredibly fucking productive it amazes me, but :lol: I just learned over the years to waste my fucking time, I'm conditioned to come here :erk:

And for jobs, I'm fucked. I need one, no where will hire me. I'm "overqualified"... wtf is that shit. Basically I'm not getting shit jobs because I'm too good and not getting good jobs because I'm not good enough. Wtf.

Go for the good job and just bullshit a little bit. Or go for the shit job and stop telling them all your qualifications. =\

Jesus christ, I hurt myself so many times today it's pathetic. I slipped on some stairs and hurt my knee, hurt my back just from bending over the wrong way, I guess, and cranked my neck ridiculously hard when I was putting my bike helmet on. I swear I'm getting stupider and clumsier as I get older.

back in my hometown, a friend of my brother got killed by his sister, she has schizophrenia, apparently the knife entered slightly below the arm pit, into his heart, sucks because he was only 18.

back in my hometown, a friend of my brother got killed by his sister, she has schizophrenia, apparently the knife entered slightly below the arm pit, into his heart, sucks because he was only 18.

Holy shit, I'm sorry to hear. Why on earth wasn't she in a mental hospital or under close surveillance or something? :err:

And I'm well. Hungry. Well.

I am not so well after the fucking mess I had to clean up this morning. And as memories keep coming back I'm only getting worse.

Shitty! My Step-Brother's fiance's cousin was just found floating in the St. Lawrence, with her boyfriend found about 4 miles down the river. Apparently they needed to be ID'd though dental, because they had been floating for like, 2-3 weeks.

:danceboy:

Godamn man we're in the same boat... I even installed BlockList and put a bunch of websites on it, sometimes I removed them though :( If I don't go on the PC I am incredibly fucking productive it amazes me, but :lol: I just learned over the years to waste my fucking time, I'm conditioned to come here :erk:

Yup, and ready for another day of it!

:danceboy: :danceboy:

Holy shit, I'm sorry to hear. Why on earth wasn't she in a mental hospital or under close surveillance or something? :err:

her condition wasn't that bad, but apparently they fought, and she went bananas

Shitty! My Step-Brother's fiance's cousin was just found floating in the St. Lawrence, with her boyfriend found about 4 miles down the river. Apparently they needed to be ID'd though dental, because they had been floating for like, 2-3 weeks.

*highfive*(?)

Hmm, I honestly don't get why everyone is so hard on the guy :lol: Today friends were talking at school about how much France and Spain fail. Spain DID, but France was decent. At least the song is so...Eurovision-like, and I don't mean it's bad. :lol: In comparison to everything else. I mean, look at Serbia and Greece, for instance. :lol:

I mean, look at Serbia and Greece, for instance. :lol:

oihhranmha.jpg