The return of the "How are you today?" thread

The first or the second? Eh, who cares, they're twins.

/edit: Denmark's winning. Fucking ABBA loving homosexuals all over the world. :(
/edit2: No, Germany. Even worse. D:

Imma edit this post another 2346125 times. So good to be an Eurovision junkie and "share the knowledge" with no-fuck-giving people. :lol:

:D lol just had a look at the eurovision shit , gosh hope my country aint winning.
fake british accent and stupid girl ? :erk: nah.

anyway, eurovision sucks :D

Who's the chick?

Milan Stankovic,serbian folk singer.
2 years ago he was a loser living with his mother and with no job and then he won a popular pop competition here and now he is some sort of the serbian Justin Bieber :lol:

Eurovision is getting worse every year :puke:
I hope Greece will win.

no Eurovision here :( how's Lithuania doing?

edit@ they are not in the finals ffffffuuuuu

@vikk: Yeah, they're not. :lol:

Also, Germany won. If I come back here next year, rambling about how I'm watching Eurovision, please humiliate me to hell and back. You can start now. I SWEAR! (once more) that I shall NEVER watch this crap again. I will now go laugh my ass off at how Ms. Lena "I heart you, I heart you!" Dumbass is making a fool of herself with her "I won Eurovision and I want worldpeace so hard, I feel like crying" speech.
*pms mood without the period*

:lol: yeah baw about some pretty young girl whos happy about winning some contest :D I thought that contest doesnt suck?:p
well as far as I can tell, I dont like the winner, her character and singing style plus the fake accent, though from what I have seen the other countries hadnt much better singer/artists.
Of course she's making a fool of herself and I really cant stand her but you're acting as ghey :D

^fucking indeed, why the fuck are they in Eurovision? Because they torture people? Because they kill their own people? Because they're jews?

Oh yeah, because they're jews. Fuck year, PC.

good day, went downtown, sold some books and clothes and got some moneyyyy, got my hair trimmed so it looks sexxxxyyy, went to a KISS show put on by the school of rock, i have some friends in it, it rockeedddd then went to my friends get together where i barbequed and got drunnnkkkk

good day, went downtown, sold some books and clothes and got some moneyyyy, got my hair trimmed so it looks sexxxxyyy, went to a KISS show put on by the school of rock, i have some friends in it, it rockeedddd then went to my friends get together where i barbequed and got drunnnkkkk

Pavarotti-lip-synced-last-performance.jpg

yeah that was what I too used to say when I had long hair and went to the hair dressers and afterwards everybody was like : I LOOKS STILL THE SÄÄME.
:loco::loco::loco:

I thought that contest doesnt suck?:p
I changed my mind, it does suck considerably much. :D

from what I have seen the other countries hadnt much better singer/artists.
Turkey did! (patriotic fantard :saint: ) :lol:

Of course she's making a fool of herself and I really cant stand her but you're acting as ghey :D
:oops: After a whole night of sighing and cutting myself, I'll stop whining now. :lol:

also, i'm disappointed with thou Europe, you did let Israel enter EUROvision
We did indeed. And apparently their first time there was in 1973. :erk: :erk:

fucking indeed, why the fuck are they in Eurovision?
The Eurovision organizers wanted to embarass them and make me and my cousin choke with laughter over the phone after their performance. :kickass: :D

Pavarotti. :(

And I'm good. Good sleep, in spite of dreams about terrorists. :kickass: And now strawberries.