The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I'm feeling weird...

Imagen001.jpg

Dune war eine deutsche Dance-Formation, die Mitte der 1990er Jahre unter anderem mit Titeln wie Hardcore Vibes, Are You Ready To Fly? und Rainbow To The Stars Erfolge feierte. Der Name ist durch den Science fiction-Film Dune inspiriert.

:lol:

is it the book by Frank Herbert? about planetes and shizzle? sounds a bit too sci-fi for my likings, but i'll look into it, thanks :)

Dune isn't about science fiction, although it's in a science fiction setting. It's much more about politics.

Since when is any science-fiction about science-fiction?
Lord of the Rings isn't about fantasy, although its in a fantasy setting. It's much more about jewelery.

Anyway, I woke passed out on a freinds chair last night and woke up feeling quite terirble. My roommate was going to his parent's place to take breakfast food (as a LOST marathon started here), and it was in the general area so I joined. Eggs potato and bacon, and a wicked yoghurt smoothie. Then biked home in the blazing heat.

Still feel like shit though :/

Nashville is cool so far, took a tour at the Vanderbilt University specifically for the Blair school of music, high class shit right there but i don't know if it's for me, but right down the street i found this cool little uni called Belmont and it has a really awesome sounding music program, on the audition requirements for the commercial guitar program the play your own piece lists jazz, rock, fusion, metal, country etc. as something you could play. i have NEVER seen rock or for gods sake metal on a college audition...anyways the other colleges i'm personally seeing soon are ohio state university conservatory, cincinnati conservatory of music, jacobs school of music @ indiana state uni, Oberlin conservatory...pretty stoked

Since when is any science-fiction about science-fiction?
Lord of the Rings isn't about fantasy, although its in a fantasy setting. It's much more about jewelery.

If you'd read the book, you'd know what I mean :p it's not like, say, star wars with technological gizmos and explosions and whatever, the focus is on what society's become in the future and how one man was able to turn it all upside down.

@ vitorias and Stonewoman, east witches, how do i break a gypsy spell? there's no fucking way my bad luck is normal :( please help

:lol: I got a physical a few days ago and the blood work came back... apparently I have a thyroid disease. Now I don't feel as bad for being a fat fuck, since that is one of the main things it does, which is rape your metabolism and gives you madgainz in fat. Shitsux though regardless.

@ vitorias and Stonewoman, east witches, how do i break a gypsy spell? there's no fucking way my bad luck is normal :( please help

What happened? D:
And are you sure it was a gypsy, and not
1. a black cat that crossed your way and you didn't do the after-black-cat-crossing-your-way-ritual
2. walking out of your house taking the first step with your left foot
3. stepping on a 6-holed drain lid
4. saying something bad or thinking ill, which might have happened in the most crucialestestest of moments, which made all teh evilness come back against you?

:err:

What happened? D:
And are you sure it was a gypsy, and not
1. a black cat that crossed your way and you didn't do the after-black-cat-crossing-your-way-ritual
2. walking out of your house taking the first step with your left foot
3. stepping on a 6-holed drain lid
4. saying something bad or thinking ill, which might have happened in the most crucialestestest of moments, which made all teh evilness come back against you?

:err:

I don't know if is gypsy, maybe African Voodoo. It's just overall back luck, like missing the bus everyday, the only class i missed was the most important in the last 6 months, etc... =( i think i might have done all that, except that last one, i avoid saying shit to people :cry: It's not karma, I stay away from people the most i can, i actually would be a great dad :p

it's one thing having back luck some random days, other thing is to wake up every single day thinking, today is going to suck :(

Vikk just has the karma of a pedophile, because he is a pedophile. It explains everything
+1 :saint:

i actually would be a great dad :p
-1 :saint: :lol:

it's one thing having back luck some random days, other thing is to wake up every single day thinking, today is going to suck :(
SEE, you're doing it yourself, YOU'RE DA GYPSY! o_O
But no, really, maybe you're just observing all the shitty-ish things that happen to you, like missing the bus, with mega-attention, because of the so-called bad luck, which leads to more lucidity and a "looking for proof" attitude so so so, MOAR BAD LUCK. (/end of stupid rant of cliches)
If it's bad luck indeed, though, I suggest you go around the town, find all the gypsies and voodooists, beat them up and take your good luck back. :cool:

oh belive me, i tried keeping a positive perspective =/ didn't worked. Life was so much better wen i was an alcoholic