The return of the "How are you today?" thread

i'm pondering whether to purchase me one of these or not

:/

http://cgi.benl.ebay.be/Beautiful-S...em&pt=BENL_Dameskleding_1&hash=item25582f56d1

i'm poor :(

edit: and this one

jurk-met-stroken-a65w7732-nl.html

http://www.3suisses.be/jurk-met-stroken-a65w7732-nl.html

Can't sleep, fucking feel like shit and wish to God I could get in a time machine and go back to 2007 :erk:
Role reversal, fat motherfucker! :devil:

I've noticed the only person on this forum I think could beat the crap out of me (with little resistance), happens to be the only one close enough to actually do it :lol:

:erk:

If you had to make a choice, I'd say second one. The colour is great it would go well with the brown hair/eyes. Unless your other eye is deformed and mis-coloured to the point of decay now, then really either would work, because no one will be looking at your dress.

If you had to make a choice, I'd say second one. The colour is great it would go well with the brown hair/eyes. Unless your other eye is deformed and mis-coloured to the point of decay now, then really either would work, because no one will be looking at your dress.
perhaps you're right

the second one is 12 euros more expensive (17 with transport), but i don't have this colour/pattern in my wardrobe and if i order that one i get a free 18-parts ivory-prune dinner set with butterflies. housewife-y i am, that makes me: :D

perhaps you're right

the second one is 12 euros more expensive (17 with transport), but i don't have this colour/pattern in my wardrobe and if i order that one i get a free 18-parts ivory-prune dinner set with butterflies. housewife-y i am, that makes me: :D

Pics of set plz. If the plates are square you hit the jackpot.
Though "prune" is such an unappetizing name for a colour.

The chef took us to this really fucking stinky, dirty asian mart where they sell the most fucked up shit. Sweetbreads are not what they sound like D: Now I'm going to get a haircut. yay.