The return of the "How are you today?" thread

What a shitty day I am having... worst of all, I am fucking putting myself through shit by wasting my time on people that are waaaaaaaay fucking beneath me... and I don't know why. Seriously, fucking pathetic people that I am carrying or kissing their ass, only to have my fucking pity and charity turned into a fucking insult against me. Fuck them, enjoy your shitty life :lol:

Yeah, question is why do we do it...?!

People in school, out of school, people from my past :lol: I KNOW that they are stupid pieces of shit, but for some reason I reach out to them despite having no interest or anything to gain, I offer kindness and do things for them, only to get bullshit in return :loco: I am more mad at myself for getting into the situation in the first place than their actual stupidity. Fuck all of them. Their lives suck so fucking badly that I still pity them even when mad, but I'll have to laugh about it in my private pool and sauna :cool:

Still mad though :\ fucking shouldn't be posting baaaaw shit here either.

yeah, that's pretty much people everywhere, you don't have to so much be an asshole to them as to just not even acknowledge them, it saves you alot of trouble, or it does for me anyways.

You realize you will be Mexican the entire time you are there?

My activation period on windows 7 is up. I have a legit copy and a key, but it wont accept D:

Nah I just have to sit on the fucking phone with those cunts. :(

And I just found out I have a microbial infection in my lungs. Sweet. I have an asthma inhaler now. I think I'm going to inhale some weed and see how the two react together.

My activation period on windows 7 is up. I have a legit copy and a key, but it wont accept D:

If the key isn't legit you can report the store you bought it from. I can't remember where I read about that, look it up on Google in case you're interested.

I had installed windows on my computer, then it broke and I now have a new CPU and mobo, sooo its pretty much a new computer.
So it had seen my key as previously activated, so I had to do it by phone. Its all settled now.

went to bed mildly early and most roommates went out to bar.

2am I'm awoken by this extreme loud bass from people in the living room upstairs. Then it stops...then it starts....then it stops. Around the 3rd time I realized my roommates were all watching the Panda Cheese commercial really fucking loud. I lol'd and went back to bed after telling them to stfu

That faggot must live in Spain because those mother fuckers were in the roads blocking traffic and damn near lighting people on fire with their picketing faggotry. Goddamn I hate Spain, bringing your language and Mexicans with you. FUCK

So far people have been VERY nice to me :D

... the white people at least :lol:

... ... actually, they've been TOO nice, a gay dude was hitting on me yesterday :erk:

Awesome city though.