The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I walked next door to the Pizza Hut, which was packed full of people, and sat down and waited to ask if they have any positions open. After everyone had left, I of course asked the manager

Why did you wait till everyone had left? I used to ask the girl serving if I could speak to the manager, stuff the waiting around.

Even if they say no, you should still be adamant and ask if you can fill in a form to keep you on their list should something arise.

That sucks to hear though, I've been in that position a few times including the stoner friends which I eventually got rid of - they're bad news.

This may sound sucky, but if you're really keen get up one morning and door knock every place you can. If they're not hiring ask them if they know anyone else who could be hiring, get your mouth moving and try talking to them for a while, even if it's small talk but better to ask them about their company and what working there is like/could lead to. Let them see your personality.

It's very easy to say three words to someone who comes in and says three words.

Once I missed out on a position after an interview, I thanked the guy and asked if he could do me a favour keep me in mind for any jobs the company may have in the future or if he knows anyone else hiring. I got a call back 2 months later for a few months work.

s

i298989868_31127_5.jpg

Me and my bassist agree that we hate BTBAM, and we like tons of shit. derp

EDIT: BMTH, not BTBAM

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 BTBAM

Why is it that 13 year old kids never grow up when they start posting here at that age?

BMTH fucking sucks. No questions asked, it's not debatable, they just fucking suck. If you lived here you would understand. Scene kids = fail.

Why is it that 13 year old kids never grow up when they start posting here at that age?

What? Don't know if you're referring to my post, the band I mentioned (wrong one, corrected it), or what?

BMTH fucking sucks. No questions asked, it's not debatable, they just fucking suck. If you lived here you would understand. Scene kids = fail.

Scene kids here, scene kids there, scene kids everywhere. Including UK.

they made out with ur boyfriend or just kicked you out?

No, apparently for them, learning 5 easy songs in one month is impossible... We agreed we were gonna play covers and these are the one we chose :

Arch Enemy - We Will Rise
Diablo - In Sorrow We Trust
Strapping Young Lad - Love ?
Dimmu Borgir - Progenies Of The Great Apocalypse
Lady Gaga - Poker Face (metal cover)

And they keep complaining it's too hard and that we're not gonna make it, which is BS because if they would just sit down with the damn tabs and actually practice every day, it wouldn't be so hard at band rehearsal on friday night.

We have agreed on these songs on tuesday and I already learned them, they're not complicated.

And then I said something on FB about ppl not being ready to bleed for their passion, and my guitarist replied with something really hurtful towards me when I was simply trying to say that, what the hell are you doing in a band if you are not ready to learn some fucking songs...

Also my guitarist was pissed at me because I left her only one solo part in We Will Rise, but when we agreed on doing the cover she said herself she would not be able to play them.

With men the 5 songs would already be ready to be played live.

[/rage]