The return of the "How are you today?" thread

^ Yikes! :erk: Operation as in "taking-wisdom-teeth-out-with,like-surgery-without-them-having-come-out-yet" or just extraction?
I wish mine would come out completely already. I want 4 extra teeth. :kickass: :(

Hope it goes well for both of you, feel better vikk!

I think I am too :( Which is going to make this complicated.
here have some soup. :)

carrot-soup1x1.jpg

^ Yikes! :erk: Operation as in "taking-wisdom-teeth-out-with,like-surgery-without-them-having-come-out-yet" or just extraction?
I wish mine would come out completely already. I want 4 extra teeth. :kickass: :(

Hope it goes well for both of you, feel better vikk!

they came in sideways, and I ignored it for like 2 years. They need to make incisions and whatnot :/

I bought a bunch of carrots and vegetables for puree soups :p (pic related)

Fucking awesome! Just got my first tattoo done. I got the letters "NF" on the back of my neck which stands for my band Neglected Fear.

Before anyone calls me a huge faggot comparing it to tattooing a girls name then it was not for the shallow purpose that it's my band. I've worked hard with these 3 guys and put alot of time and effort into the band and they have basically become my brothers and best friends. I will always treasure that time no matter what becomes of the band since It's been many good times! The other guys got the same tattoo on the same spot.

Will be getting back to the artist on Monday to start designing the sleeve I've wanted for a while too. Gonna be great!

Before anyone calls me a huge faggot comparing it to tattooing a girls name then it was not for the shallow purpose that it's my band. I've worked hard with these 3 guys and put alot of time and effort into the band and they have basically become my brothers and best friends. I will always treasure that time no matter what becomes of the band since It's been many good times! The other guys got the same tattoo on the same spot.

I like how you got butthurt and defensive before anyone even said anything, deep down you think its stupid :lol:

I can't wait to see your tattoo Matias !!! I am also planning to get my band's logo tattooed, probably on my upper back, starting on my left shoulder and ending on my right shoulder. It sucks that I can't afford it now, but as soon as I have a bit of money I'll spend it on that !!

still sick :(

i went to the doctor yesterday, i know it's just a bad cold, but all my classes are obligatory :/

also, i hate small-chested women... burn them on the stake, they're obviously witches!!!! >_> <_<

I like how you got butthurt and defensive before anyone even said anything, deep down you think its stupid

:lol:!

How am I? Super duper fantastic considering I aced 3 out of 4 midterm exams! Let's forget the other one though, I most likely got a failing grade on that... yikes. All in all, my studying payed off. I invested a lot of time into my studies this semester (so far) and at times I felt discouraged and wanted to quit. But days like these are rewarding :cool:

I am fine-tuning my weightlifting routine... not feeling it any more. Somehow my lifts have gone down, which means I am losing muscle mass I guess. Since July 9th I have gone from 242lbs to 211lbs. September was a rough month, as it was my birthday and the start of school and all kinds of other excuses to drink and skip workouts so I really didn't lose much. 30lbs in 3 months is good but I'm thinking I lost a few pounds of muscle during that time actually, so now I'm trying to balance it out. I'm gonna cut back on my cardio (45 mins instead of an hour) and do a really tight set of lifts. Hoping to hit 185 by January 3rd, but I also wanna have more muscle def than I have now so I'm gonna bust my ass even harder until then.

:lol:!

How am I? Super duper fantastic considering I aced 3 out of 4 midterm exams! Let's forget the other one though, I most likely got a failing grade on that... yikes. All in all, my studying payed off. I invested a lot of time into my studies this semester (so far) and at times I felt discouraged and wanted to quit. But days like these are rewarding :cool:

That's good man. What are you studying? Are you still in highschool or college? I honestly don't remember. But keep up the good work, faggot.

still sick :(

i went to the doctor yesterday, i know it's just a bad cold, but all my classes are obligatory :/

also, i hate small-chested women... burn them on the stake, they're obviously witches!!!! >_> <_<

Post your boobs so we can decide if you live.

I signed up to a gym :O I start a really basic weightlifting routine, but mostly focusing on cardio.

That's good man. What are you studying? Are you still in highschool or college? I honestly don't remember. But keep up the good work, faggot.

I'm a full-time university student, in my second year. Studying electrical engineering as well as some computer science classes. This semester I am taking Electromagnetic physics, Calculus/Differential Equations, Assembly Language, and Logic Design. And the class I am doing the worst in is coincidentally the class that should be easiest: Assembly Language. However, the instructor is a massive cunt (in the literal sense: she is menopausal woman who hates working with students), and in result my exam scores suffer because of how she does things.

And about you losing strength, that can be expected anytime you go on a cut. Lift weights along with your running routine. Right now I have stopped running, been lifting weights and *trying* to bulk up. I eat peanut butter and drink whey protein everyday and I am slowly seeing more mass, but still am scrawny. Do what you want, but if I were you I would not focus on either lifting or cardio more than the other, balance it out.

Post your boobs so we can decide if you live.
erm... i'll think about it... :loco:

the thing is, A or B-cups don't even need a bra, so why should they be offered? :p, whilest other women need to go up to the 'odd' sizes just because the majority of women have a 'lack of rack' :eek:
moreover, when having a >_> curvier figure in that area <_< you're assumed to be fat and thus have a large backsize... /rant

any other women having this problem? :/ i'm looking at you, crabbycakes!?

the instructor is a massive cunt (in the literal sense: she is menopausal
:popcorn: