The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I dunno, I mean... no matter what they are still my best friends... I just think all this bitching was bound to happen at some point... it's sad but true, 5 girls having a band together will naturally lead to all the members talking behind each other's back...

The same shit happened a few weeks ago when we decided to play live with our keyboard tracks... according to my drummer my brand new laptop ''mixes up the parts in the tracks''

yeah sure... .wav files read with iTunes

and absolutely no issue when I listen to them with the same laptop, software and sound card...

Happy birthday, have a nice one! :)
2diei5s.jpg

/edit: cake no 2., cause it's way cooler :cool:

BMTH fucking sucks. No questions asked, it's not debatable, they just fucking suck. If you lived here you would understand. Scene kids = fail.

Rolf. I don't care who likes them, their new album is fucking amazing and they were killer live. That to me makes a good band, doesn't matter if some sideways hair gimp children listen to them. Also, we have plenty of scene tards over here :rofl:

@Bodomonkey: Why are you 18 and a few months younger than me and you have a license and I don't? :mad: Gratz though! :lol:

Awesome tripe soup with sour cream + even awesomer lasagna with more sour cream ===> Semi-workout fest effects annihilation. :cool:
Also, this. I want it:
Patriotic-strawberry-trifle-WM.jpg

/edit: WOAHHH HOLY SHIT EPIC SIZE HATE ME ALL YOU WANT, THIS PAGE REMAINS LIKE THIS!!! :lol: :lol:

I want to move into the wilderness, and hollow out a mountain and make it my home :(
occasionally coming out to beat on the random pigs roaming around for ham.

I downloaded it somewhere so I don't play online.
I found two mountains close to each other so I'm carving the one out, and made a tower on top, and going to make a bridge between the two and hollow the other out.

theeeen I'll start digging down.

I'm having trouble getting the Alpha to work offline, It keeps telling me to play it online first, but I can't play it online because I have to buy the goddamn thing. But wtf none of you have bought it have you? I'll shell out the 13 bucks i don't give a fuck, but if there is a Jewish way around it, I'll take the Jewish way amirite?