The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Seems all the kids who sucks eachother's dicks on MSN are the same posters here that are annoying as fuck. I'm sorry I told a 37 year old man his mother should have aborted him, I didn't know it was going to offend your delicate sensibilities. And in fact, I didn't say she should have had one, I said she regretted not having one, and in turn gave him inadequate health care when he was pissing out his ass so he would die of dehydration.

>Hassle people about commas and sentence structure
>Diarrhoea's

I laughed so hard it hurt my jaw incredibly :/

School kids niveau, I see. I was just saying that telling someone his/her mother should have aborted him/her is a bit over the top just because some "serious business" happened on the internet..

Well that would be the point. You seem to think everything is serious business, you're a pretty big fag that way, and you get pissy really easy...but all this can be discussed at a later time.

Seems all the kids who sucks eachother's dicks on MSN are the same posters here that are annoying as fuck. I'm sorry I told a 37 year old man his mother should have aborted him, I didn't know it was going to offend your delicate sensibilities. And in fact, I didn't say she should have had one, I said she regretted not having one, and in turn gave him inadequate health care when he was pissing out his ass so he would die of dehydration.

No excuses, you were right.

He seriously needs to learn that whole ''fixed'' thing.

I think calling him a faggot is a bit too far, since he actually is one. I am 99% sure he is homosexual with Homer J from the forum.

Flo is definitly not a faggot. I know him well and I can assure you that he is heterosexual. Now leave him alone, being an internet tough guy is nothing to be proud of.

Oh and he sent me a beautiful wristband last week. It actually made Knorghul jealous.

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/422/1020100030a.jpg

Flo is definitely not a faggot. I know him well and hes one of the 20+ weird, awkward kids I've stolen the virginity of on this forum.

Fixed. (spelling too)

The guy can't take a joke, that's all I'm sayin'. He has a completely different sense of humor than that of the majority of the users here, and tends to go on tiny piss-rants. I find it adorable.

Seems all the kids who sucks eachother's dicks on MSN are the same posters here that are annoying as fuck.

This has generally been the case for about 3 years now. Shit sucks.

Flo is definitly not a faggot. I know him well and I can assure you that he is heterosexual. Now leave him alone, being an internet tough guy is nothing to be proud of.

Oh and he sent me a beautiful wristband last week. It actually made Knorghul jealous.

Holy. Fucking. Lool.

Edit: You're the worst human being ever.

We are fucking around, then he gets mad while accusing me I take internets serious :lol: and him typing 'OH BABY I WANT TO LICK YOUR PUSSY' on MSN doesn't mean he isn't gay... his dad probably had a shotgun to his back making his boy do "right" by God.

Looks like a bracelet to me... and be sure to wash it off, he probably used it to ligate his balls while Homer J violently dildoed his ass.

not you, the other Flo.

78394_orly_owl.jpg