The return of the "How are you today?" thread

78394_orly_owl.jpg

LMAO :lol:

Can well agree not to talk to s, TheKid or wetdreams_of_incestual_rape? At least just s, he is the worst kind of troll... a lame one :lol:

I mean I already had "Flo" and "Stephen" on my ignore list and 70% of their posts are filtered, but I do occasionally click the view post button when others are talking to them (more for s than other dude, no one ever gave a shit what he says) :lol: if not one talks to them then I won't have to click.

Strut myself into work 30minutes. Punch in, say hi and short chat with the chef (my boss), head to the dish area to get started when I'm confronted by this old guy that works there (not my boss).

"Why are you late!?"
-"School runs late time to time, sorry."
"Well these dishes have been piling up!"
-"Well, school ran late, lets get to them"
"Well are you going to stay an extra 30minutes today (until 10)"
-"Nope..."

followed by ranting bitching and lecturing, followed by sarcasm and aditude, followed by being reported to the chef, followed by absolutely nothing because the chef knows I have class and will be late pretty often. He even told me "I have you down for this time, but just get here as soon as you can."

My school bag is so full with uniform and food at end of day I dont have room for it all, so including my knife kit there is no way I can bring my work uniform with me to school, so I have to go home in between.

/rant

Fuck old white people who work minimum wage. You aren't immigrants, you have no excuse!

^My deli experience summed up. It's always the guy in his 50's that has a problem with you, because they're stuck slicing pastrami in an apron. While you're getting a degree, and using the money for liquoring up pussy later that night. While he has a dog and an ex-wife that's hates the $900 he makes a week.

"Well are you going to stay an extra 30minutes today (until 10)"

That's pretty shit, if you work faster and finish your work in the same time you shouldn't have to.

I've worked in a few fast food kitchens to put me through my studies and I never copped that but then again I usually did the close shift to take advantage of overtime rates.

There's some real cons to wage work especially if you have some knob eyeing the clock expecting you to work every minute of it. One factory boss told me if I turn up 5 mins late the next day not to turn up. :rolleyes:

s