The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Its not North Americans who call it that, its everyone that is not Australian, because, as we've all pointed out, Australians are stupid, and fucked.
:lol:
I don't know why, but your use of commas in this sentence made it much more funny.

And isn't 's' on everyone else's ignore list? I only 'view post' when he posts something in the guitar players thread...

I have a little bit of a headache today. I haven't had my coffee administered at an appropriate time and now I'm paying the consequences. XD I am also at my man's house, so, I'm doing extraordinarily well. He lives 3 hours away, so, I don't get to see him very often. Dildos...

I have a little bit of a headache today....I am also at my man's house.. I don't get to see him very often. Dildos...

I guess dildos can cure a headache for some but the sweating will dehydrate you further and could make the headache worse. Have you tried drinking some water?

The brain is 75% water and if you're running dry it may not be the lack of coffee but the lack of water from your missed coffee giving you the headache.

s

They gave me Tylenol 3s with codeine for the pain when I had my teef out. I don't need them anymore and have like 12 left.
ssssiiiiiiiizzzzzzzurrrrrrrppppppp :cool:

They also help in diarrhea relief, which I don't have. Kinda sucks, I just realized I've shit twice since the surgery on Thursday. I've also only showered twice since then, yet my face has cleared up quite the bit. Antibiotics ftw. Pills can be such a lol.

I guess dildos can cure a headache for some but the sweating will dehydrate you further and could make the headache worse. Have you tried drinking some water?

The brain is 75% water and if you're running dry it may not be the lack of coffee but the lack of water from your missed coffee giving you the headache.

s

I have been drinking alot of water, lol. It clued into me last night as to why I had a headache. I forgot to take my blood pressure pills, so, my blood pressure was so high that it gave me a headache all day! XD

This is true! While drinking my coffee, I am also being offered the water intake during the day that I would have lacked on. Also, I forget where I read this, but, apparently having sex releases hormones that are equivalent to take a pain pill. I should try and find the research.

apparently having sex releases hormones that are equivalent to take a pain pill.

With guys, ejaculation releases chemicals in the brain which have a sedating effect. Hence why many guys tend to roll over and fall sleep straight after sex or jerk off to help them sleep.

Tylenol 3s with codeine....They also help in diarrhea relief.

Codeine has a constipating side effect.

As for diarrhoea, my mum's home remedy was toast and lemonade seemed to work for me as a kid, the lemonade was a real treat when sick.

Diarrhoea's a common cause of death in 3rd world countries so keep up your fluid intake to prevent dehydration.

s

>Hassle people about commas and sentence structure
>Diarrhoea's

Man I would love you bitch slap you right in the mouth. No one gives a shit about anything you say :lol: I am fascinated by the fact you don't care and keep talking as if we did. "My mom gave me toast and lemonade as a kid." What are you, retarded? Were your fucking third-worlder's yourself? She couldn't get proper medicine?

I hope the "lemonade" was piss you inbred twat.

And no, not mad, and yes, I know he spelled it "correctly" but still, fuck Australia.

"My mom gave me toast and lemonade as a kid." She couldn't get proper medicine?

A home remedy I thought I'd share in case anyone here suffers from it one day.

No need to get pharma ceuticals for every niggly thing right?

'Why go to the park and fly a kite, when you can just pop a pill.' huh?

fuck Australia.

like anyone gives a shit about anything you say?

s

No need to get pharma ceuticals for every niggly thing right?

Around 2.2 million children die of diarrhea every year.

Sounds like your mom regretted not having an abortion. Toast and lemonade was the awful last meal she intended to feed a sorry piece of shit like yourself... unfortunately for her, and everyone else, you survived.

Wow. Don't you think you are going a bit too far?

It's his 'thing', he gets off on some sort of weird sadism/humiliation fetish.

This forum is a quick and easy release for him now bit his hunger will grow to cost him a fortune in dominatrix and psychiatrist fees in the future.

According to Freud it all stemmed from some issues with his mum.

s

I think calling him a faggot is a bit too far, since he actually is one. I am 99% sure he is homosexual with Homer J from the forum.

Also, :lol: quote some more of Freud's pseudo-psycho bullshit. Pull out your phrenology chart and talk out your ass some more you invalid. Your stupidity amuses me.

School kids niveau, I see. I was just saying that telling someone his/her mother should have aborted him/her is a bit over the top just because some "serious business" happened on the internet. If this makes me a faggot, fine.