The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Just yesterday it felt weird for me that high school was coming to an end.

Now, six years later it feels weird that being an undergrad is coming to an end. Maybe in 5~7 years it'll feel weird to actually get a job.

Amazing day!!!!

senior awards this morning, the advanced choir i'm in sang the national anthem and I had the big solo, the whole school was there + parents etc. and it was awesome
also won 3 three awards, one for my music, one for being the most help in the library, and one for my grades. after that was a BBQ and then I got my license!!! fuck yeah

Congrats man :) Now get out there and start making kickass music so we can all say we watched you shredding at the permanent age of 13.

Amazing day!!!!

senior awards this morning, the advanced choir i'm in sang the national anthem and I had the big solo, the whole school was there + parents etc. and it was awesome
also won 3 three awards, one for my music, one for being the most help in the library, and one for my grades. after that was a BBQ and then I got my license!!! fuck yeah

This are sweet school memories which will be forgotten in a few years and wont help you in your further life. but congrats.

Just spilled a big cup of hot coffee all over my laptop :D AWESOME

The laptop got so happy it started flashing all sorts of colours, and then had to turn itself off just out of the excitement!

then had to turn itself off just out of the excitement!
When it all dries up it'll probably work as good as ever, may take a while though.

I have a laptop riser and external keyboard, something like this:

4A8403ECF31604B2E1008000AC193D36.JPG

Can't see it happening to me, unless I spray out a mouthful from laughter.

s

When it all dries up it'll probably work as good as ever, may take a while though.

s

yo-dawg-at-first-i-was-like.jpg

s

Yeah I'm hoping so. I've had modern cell phones take dives into the lake and come out just fine after some drying and patience. Gonna wait till tomorrow to turn the lappy back on, but I'm concerned that the coffee would be more sticky than water, so who knows what'll happen.

Yeah i can see that lol, lappy is just my secondary computer though, so that setup would only take up too much space on my desk :loco:

I've had modern cell phones take dives into the lake and come out just fine after some drying and patience.
A friend did the same to his lappy and it took a few days but eventually came back to life.

Another friend dropped his mobile (cell) in the toilet while taking a piss. I told him to dismantle it as much as much as he can and leave the pieces behind the fridge overnight.

Here's a tip, wet shoes will dry overnight behind the fridge, the element behind the fridge acts like a car radiator and transmits a little bit of heat, not enough to burn but enough to dry.

May not work with some of these new-fangled fridges that have everything sealed behind sheet metal.

s

Yeah I have one of those new fridges, so that won't work. I do have heated floor the bathroom though, so I'll dismantle and spread it out there over the night. Thanks for the tip!

Oh right, of course lol. I do have a desk top, from which I am posting right now. Laptop is for MSN, Email, Traveling, watching movies in bed, etc

Or was :zombie: