The return of the "How are you today?" thread

fixed. They're the same thing. I've always owned what you consider a "tower" pc, and its always sat on top of my desk.

Reminds me of the many PS2, which way does it sit, arguments back in the day.

I guess the terminology has changed over the years, similar to Heavy Metal where once upon a time included bands like Motley Crue, Dokken, Van Halen, etc. Over the years it evolved to only include Black and Death Metal bands - according to some.

s

rEAlly?

watching the weather channel is England is more exciting than this computer talk

I guess the terminology has changed over the years, similar to Heavy Metal where once upon a time included bands like Motley Crue, Dokken, Van Halen, etc. Over the years it evolved to only include Black and Death Metal bands - according to some.

s

You've contributed so much wrong to this one page alone its astounding.

HEY

Moved from Portland to the bay area (oakland) yesterday...lots of unloading/unpacking today. Fantastic week though, graduated high school :) lots of good stuff happening.

Ahhh, the land of oaks. The 8th largest city in the U.S. with the 5th worst crime rate to boot. The total area of Oakland is a generous 78.002 sq mi (202.024 km2) with of course a majority (55.786 sq mi (144.485 km2)) being land area. If i remember correctly from geography the coordinates are 37°48′16″N 122°16′15″W, lol I may be wrong though. One thing I can't put up with are Asians are Oakland is a haven for those slants. O, btw, you haven't ran into any kingsnakes there have you?

S

I just realized my laptops fan is silent running, and the H button works perfectly(used to be "sticky")

My laptop is better than ever after pouring coffee all over it o_O

Power it Down, dump isopropyl alcohol all over it, and swab the fuck out of the keyboard. Its what I do, eats away all the organic matter (crumbs, pubes, fingerdirt, cheeto dust, ect).

I'll get to that eventually, I've heard rumors that coffee can be slightly corrosive and might end up eating through connections in the motherboard if i'm unlucky. Might as well take it apart and swab it down completely one day.

Then again, i don't imagine it happening anytime soon, and I wouldn't be too sad getting an excuse to buy a better model :loco: