The return of the "How are you today?" thread

┼Victim of the Night┼;6275400 said:
Will you help me, then, Vikkie? :) Hahah.

surecan we use a chainsaw? :D

chainsaw.gif

Yesterday was my last day of school so last night we had to celebrate it. Later we went to this place were others were celebrating too. It really wasn't nice to see kids (younger than me) lying on the ground drunk.There was no light and almost everyone went around wondering who the others are. One kid was crying and others had to carry him home. It was cool but also fucked up.

I'm bit tired cause I couldn't sleep.

My day is going good. I'm just relaxing and listening to the metal i love! I finally found new music! I was listening to bloody roots on Hard Attack earlier and the bands completely blew me away. I found just what i was looking for: Good melody with variated brutal vocals. Listen to Light This City, Demonic Christ, and Matriarch. Best of all, i think they're female fronted? The only bad thing is that now i have a stupid Avril song stuck in my head.

┼Victim of the Night┼;6279094 said:
I am thankful towards someone... you deserve a lot by your life. Thank you so much for being the person you are, you have my respect.

and you deserve all happyness possible =)

┼Victim of the Night┼;6279094 said:
I am thankful towards someone... you deserve a lot by your life. Thank you so much for being the person you are, you have my respect.
:oops:

and you deserve all happyness possible =)
+8787787714583445456567684545
I just got burned!
Someone was supposed to call me and didn't! :(
:( SORRY! I'll tell you why I couldn't later, but basically I had no time at work!

im sore; worked out today.

did 28 reps @ 150lbs. on bench today; about 20 on 60 lb. curling and another 10 on 50 lbs curling.

i'm about to go to work for 6 hours of walking too.

yay for me.