The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Söy;6281523 said:
im sore; worked out today.

did 28 reps @ 150lbs. on bench today; about 20 on 60 lb. curling and another 10 on 50 lbs curling.

i'm about to go to work for 6 hours of walking too.

yay for me.
you working out is like dividing by zero.

don't say i didn't warn you!

you working out is like dividing by zero.

don't say i didn't warn you!

you mean is like dividing by 1. since you just get the same answer. you can't divide by zero...anyways... i disagree. working out makes u cheerful.

i'm hungry, sleepy and tired. there's no food in the house but i don't feel like going out. i stopped my workout routine for a while :p

you mean is like dividing by 1. since you just get the same answer. you can't divide by zero...anyways... i disagree. working out makes u cheerful.

i'm hungry, sleepy and tired. there's no food in the house but i don't feel like going out. i stopped my workout routine for a while :p

that's exactly what he meant, he can't do it.

As far as I know, gonzo knows his shit in maths :p

na-uh. he meant it does no good. nanana i'm better at math than gonzo :p

since he went like "don't say i didn't warn you!",

I assume he was talking about some universe-collapsing property of zero division :p

what I meant is, I'm sure he knows that dividing by zero is impossible(or rather, makes no sense when it comes to complex fields and rings), and that dividing by one makes no difference.

Except that the nerdgammapower of dividing by one is MUCH smaller than that of dividing by zero, so

blaaaah forget about it.

I assume he was talking about some universe-collapsing property of zero division :p

exactly!! see:

Divide_by_zero.gif