The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Tut Ankh Amon said:
for one second i didn't read the word "home" there and i was like "damn, the guy is good, 30 mins and if she's accessing the boards, she's probably been doing that for so long that it bored her already!
:p

:lol: this comment can only come from tut :lol:

Had a very nice day...I sat by myself for about an hour abd a half thinking to myself with a nice view of LA, I got a Young Guitar Magazine with A Petrucci DVD for 5 bucks and a "skin of my teeth" megadeth EP with 5-6 kick ass live songs (really hard to find), picked up some beer and went to a halloween party and am now homwe drunk as all hell....I fell really good.....2AM slepp now..lgood nght!

Tut Ankh Amon said:
for one second i didn't read the word "home" there and i was like "damn, the guy is good, 30 mins and if she's accessing the boards, she's probably been doing that for so long that it bored her already!
:p

:lol: Well, 30 mins is nothing when I get my hands on my dear hubby ;) And btw, during the past 12 years he hasn't been able to bore me during our sessions, so I bet he won't do that in the near future either :D

Right now I am bored, 'cause he's still working... Gotta think of something special for him, I've still got about 1,5 hours ;)

Janina said:
And btw, during the past 12 years he hasn't been able to bore me during our sessions, so I bet he won't do that in the near future either :D

hooorray for anticonceptionals then, or else ninnu would have a gazillion brothers and sisters :D

I had a prreeeeeeettttty fine afternoon :tickled:
too bad it was way too short :(