The return of the "How are you today?" thread

^I'll find you the link.

So we've decided on which Arch Enemy song to do, it's Enemy Within. Now all I need to do is practice the lyrics.

^I'll find you the link.

So we've decided on which Arch Enemy song to do, it's Enemy Within. Now all I need to do is practice the lyrics.

Yeah i checked the site...damn awesome bands! Amon amarth and Carcass! FUCK! 2007 was amazing too...i was only friday though but it was still great. COB&Immortal was the greatest bands of the day.

I'm really tired and today was exhausting. Between 7:00 AM and 7:30 PM I was home for about 45 minutes. Most of the time I was at school. :erk: I want weekend! :(

I'm so unbelievably tired I want to cry.

hug.gif

I'm really tired and today was exhausting. Between 7:00 AM and 7:30 PM I was home for about 45 minutes. Most of the time I was at school. :erk: I want weekend! :(

woah, sucks :erk: what you study?

I'm so unbelievably tired I want to cry.

:hugs: couple of more weeks and then you get Christmas break.

Looks like awful day, I woked up feeling good, but after that everything I have done has failed. Just couple of minutes ago I broke one of those automatic paper hand towel dispensers what they have every where in Finland now days (you need to wave your hand in front of them like some fucking Jedi to get hand towels). Or maybe my Jedi powers are just disappearing :cry:. Now I can't get paper hand towels in ladies room at my work place, annoying.

kinda yes and no :erk: the Indo-European languages are pretty similar, so i can understand most of them, i can do a very simple talk, but i don't go to deep into rules, and ortography and stuff

and i learned by books

tužno, da! a ja sam litvanac/portugalac

edit@ moram ići dakle, vrlo si ljubazna :wave:

ps. trebam još učiti Hrvatski.