The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Change you're attitude, just be more arrogant or something.

well i'll try be more, hopefuly he will take his head out his ass

┼Victim of the Night┼;6857825 said:
Why would you want to do such a thing, Vikkie? Anyway, I'm sorry...

he became too selfish, and after 10 years knowing him, he bothers me much more now that i'm sober for almost 6 months:erk:

but nevermind, i'll just shoot him :kickass:

Cause he's a bad guy...:heh:

:lol:

Last past week has been terrible! :mad: My house lost power/electricity for about a week and it was freezing at nights :ill: My mother finally convinced us to go to a hotel for three days and that put a dent in our money for the rest of the month :erk: I'm behind in studies (HOLY SHIT) and I got midterms/finals to be studying. Busy with other personal shit that should not be discussed so it is nice to return to all you again :lol:

Last past week has been terrible! :mad: My house lost power/electricity for about a week and it was freezing at nights :ill: My mother finally convinced us to go to a hotel for three days and that put a dent in our money for the rest of the month :erk: I'm behind in studies (HOLY SHIT) and I got midterms/finals to be studying. Busy with other personal shit that should not be discussed so it is nice to return to all you again :lol:

I'm sorry to hear all those problems that bothered you, but hope you're ok now... welcome back Mick. :]

You missed me? Aww, that's sweet, thanks! And we missed ya as well. :]

And no problems about the recordings, there's no hurry... but well, yeah, hope to hear more stuff soon... good luck with what you're gonna play and record soon!

haha its funny how the word california in your location, seems like to be on fire?

Care to explain? I don't understand :lol: Do you mean the California wildfires that have happened? It's been rainy, cold and stormy in my location in Nor-Cal for the last few months. Not very pleasant.

Care to explain? I don't understand :lol: Do you mean the California wildfires that have happened? It's been rainy, cold and stormy in my location in Nor-Cal for the last few months. Not very pleasant.

haha yeah, i dunno if its still fire season there, maybe i'll a bit late :p

hey how come you don't say "hella" like most nor-cal people do? Or I've never seen you type it out anyway..