The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Thank god this weekend is over. Was the worst weekend in my entire life:erk:
Saturday I got to hear a friend I grew up with was about to die, so we went to the hospital where he was, sat there for hours, and when we left around 02.30 he was still alive, but an hour later someone called us to tell he died.:(
Yesterday I heard another friend hung himself, so I've lost 3 in 3 weeks (another one died all of a sudden in his sleep 3 weeks ago):erk:
Then I saw my neighbour fall 4 meters out of a tree, had to go to the hospital....
I'm soooo glad it's over.

Saturday I got to hear a friend I grew up with was about to die, so we went to the hospital where he was, sat there for hours, and when we left around 02.30 he was still alive, but an hour later someone called us to tell he died.:(
Yesterday I heard another friend hung himself, so I've lost 3 in 3 weeks (another one died all of a sudden in his sleep 3 weeks ago):erk:
Then I saw my neighbour fall 4 meters out of a tree, had to go to the hospital....

*hugs* :(

God damn....that sucks. :ill:

*hugs* i'm sorry for you...also a buddy of me died just about 2 weeks ago :( :cry:

:)

NYC fucking RULED!

Long ride, pot, thai food, pot, streetteaming, beer, hookahs, sleep, pot, katz' deli, beer, pot, xbox 360 on a 100" HD projector, sushi, sake, beer, beer, girls, beer, dancing, beer, pot, bed.

i thought you quit dude.

Tired, not enough sleep last night. My youngest one has asthma and he had lot of trouble with his breathing last night. So my night was hospital to get stronger meds -> back home -> trying to sleep -> so much coughing that he throw up to my lap -> to the shower > clean up bed -> trying to sleep -> more couching -> more meds -> throw up again -> cleaning up -> trying to sleep -> wake up. And now I'm trying to be worth of those thousands of euros that my employer pays me every month...sigh. :zombie: o_O

The other day I was bragging about how I never get sick so now, guess what, I am as sick as a dog. Missed work today and will be staying home again tomorrow.

My head is throbbing, not being able to breath is no fun and I am bored as hell:ill:

I felt good the whole day...and now I feel even better! :D Yaow, I just bought something in ebay! I wanted to buy it for 70€ ...and now I got it for 23€. :D

Here it is:
corsagespitzeffffff.JPG

:D:D:D

i thought you quit dude.

Quit drinking? No...I did cut back dramatically though. I used to be at the bar at least once a week drinking nothing but beer, now I go out once every few weeks and will only have a drink or two. I have no problem with drinking on special occasions though...sop long as they are few and far between.

Today....I'm not so bad.

I answered a CL ad to possibly go out and grab a bite to eat with some random cunt on V-Day just to keep from being entirely alone. That's just too depressing.

I am bored today since I have no school (not that I like school but its better than doing nothing) and I only get cable on the weekends.

So I am posting in places I usually don't post in.