The return of the "How are you today?" thread

My maths exam was fucking hard yesterday. 27/35 failed the exam and it was the ministry of education that made it. I FUCKING PASSED :D. Today's French exam was really easy too. I hope things go as well as these past few days!

Moooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaan

Grooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

Went to Boston last night. Realized I have no game. Got drunk. Broke a parking garage lift gate. Got home at 4 am. Still up at 9:30 for no good reason. I suck.

Long story short (as I've typed it to about 20 differnet people because its awesome)

I work at a company that rents Inflatable rides (eg bouncy castles and the like).
I was at an elementry school in bumfuck nowhere (120 students grade 1-6), and a few tough grade 5 and 6 kids decided they were hardcore.
They were screwing around making my day tough so I kicked them off the ride, obviously, but one guy wouldnt come off.

So I went to pull him off, and he fought back at me, actually swinging at me. So I gave him a good gutshot, and after he caught his breath, was SCREAMING and crying sooooo hard in front of all his freinds.

The time it happend, a thunderstorm hit overtop so I was starting to shut the ride off, so few people saw what happened. A teacher and a few parents rushed out to see what was going on, and this kid is screaming at me crying "he hit me he hit me".

Told them my story, they laughed and said not to worry about it :D

First time beating someone up, and he was 12.
and I doubt anyone will let him forget it for a long time.

I feel tough.

Long story short (as I've typed it to about 20 differnet people because its awesome)

I work at a company that rents Inflatable rides (eg bouncy castles and the like).
I was at an elementry school in bumfuck nowhere (120 students grade 1-6), and a few tough grade 5 and 6 kids decided they were hardcore.
They were screwing around making my day tough so I kicked them off the ride, obviously, but one guy wouldnt come off.

So I went to pull him off, and he fought back at me, actually swinging at me. So I gave him a good gutshot, and after he caught his breath, was SCREAMING and crying sooooo hard in front of all his freinds.

The time it happend, a thunderstorm hit overtop so I was starting to shut the ride off, so few people saw what happened. A teacher and a few parents rushed out to see what was going on, and this kid is screaming at me crying "he hit me he hit me".

I feel tough.

That's the most pathetic thing I have ever read. Really :lol: It's not even funny :erk:

Pathetic? The kid was being a cunt.

I would have had that kid off with my voice alone, but even if he wouldn't listen (which he would have), I'd just go get a teacher or some shit to deal with it. Punching a 12 year old is fucking pathetic and not justifiable unless you were ACTUALLY in danger... you think some mouthy 16-17 year old kids (or even weak, faggot people my age) haven't tried to fight me? When they come at me I just toss them around a little until they stop.... punching a kid is just PATHETIC. But i know Ryan is just kidding anyways about feeling tough... at least I hope so :erk:

I would have had that kid off with my voice alone, but even if he wouldn't listen (which he would have), I'd just go get a teacher or some shit to deal with it. Punching a 12 year old is fucking pathetic and not justifiable unless you were ACTUALLY in danger... you think some mouthy 16-17 year old kids (or even weak, faggot people my age) haven't tried to fight me? When they come at me I just toss them around a little until they stop.... punching a kid is just PATHETIC. But i know Ryan is just kidding anyways about feeling tough... at least I hope so :erk:

Pfft, age is no excuse for being a cunt.

I feel tough.

:lol::lol::lol:!!!!!!!!