The return of the "How are you today?" thread

(postjump) Yeah, i wouldve hit the bastard too, regardless of his age
I knew if you were left alone with a 12 year old boy you'd hit it :lol:
Yes but that's because you're a Big_Molester.
:loco:
Pfft, age is no excuse for being a cunt.

Actually, yeah, at that age it does. Kids are dumb, that's why MATURE people just ignore them. Only a pathetic pice of shit sad excuse for a man (sorry Ryan) would ever hit a child or a woman (unless they absolutely had to).

12 years old? Give me a break. I would have embarrassed him in front of all his friends. Except instead of using my fists I would be much more civil and use my belt :heh:

I would have had that kid off with my voice alone, but even if he wouldn't listen (which he would have), I'd just go get a teacher or some shit to deal with it. Punching a 12 year old is fucking pathetic and not justifiable unless you were ACTUALLY in danger... you think some mouthy 16-17 year old kids (or even weak, faggot people my age) haven't tried to fight me? When they come at me I just toss them around a little until they stop.... punching a kid is just PATHETIC. But i know Ryan is just kidding anyways about feeling tough... at least I hope so :erk:
Thunderstorms = rain man, Im not spending time calming a kid down by tossing him around on an inflatable rubber mat while hes freaking out punching me in the face...and its raining like a motherfucker.

The rides getting rained on, can make them weigh an extra 50lbs (100lbs in some cases, but I doubt it for this one), which I don't want to deal with 12 hours into my work day, when the fucker already weighs 350lbs.

it wasnt just one kid, it was a few, although his freinds were smart and started fucking off when I yelled.

Basically, the kid thought he was untouchable, like I was a teacher, so yelling didnt work, and getting a teacher means leaving my ride and all of the equiptment alone for 5-10minutes.... Not happening.

Edit: I stopped my first sentence way before it was over.

I am alright at the moment, and I am leaving the forum, and despite I know that nobody cares of this nor anyone should care (which is normal and accepted, 'cause everyone is free, like I always used to say), I wanna still say bye... to all of those I have been "good friends" with, I say a huge thanks, and to all those who only talked sh*it about me and were all annoyed by me all the time, I still say thanks, and wish to have a good life and meet better people.
Anyway, to all of you... pay respect, stay true and be yourself... and have a good time. Bye all, take care of yourselves and enjoy life!!

┼Victim of the Night┼;7346602 said:
I am alright at the moment, and I am leaving the forum, and despite I know that nobody cares of this nor anyone should care (which is normal and accepted, 'cause everyone is free, like I always used to say), I wanna still say bye... to all of those I have been "good friends" with, I say a huge thanks, and to all those who only talked sh*it about me and were all annoyed by me all the time, I still say thanks, and wish to have a good life and meet better people.
Anyway, to all of you... pay respect, stay true and be yourself... and have a good time. Bye all, take care of yourselves and enjoy life!!

:cry: We're gonna miss you!

Hmm, except for the fact that I have to study the whole day for the stupid french test tomorrow, I feel okay... But bah, I really don't want to study now...it's so much! :erk:

I knew if you were left alone with a 12 year old boy you'd hit it :lol:

:lol: well, i still prefer girls though.

schwitz.gif

...I think we all wish the same for you, Eli!

Wow I'm shocked oh well take care of yourself mate I'm sorry I didn't get to know you a lot better over the forum you seem like a very nice person:kickass:

I feel fine, despite having pulled an all-nighter. :lol: I'm probably gonna regret it, seeing as how I have to finish two culminating projects for tomorrow.

What? Balls. :(

Good luck in your future endeavors.

There goes one of the only decent members :erk: bye eli! :/

Why :erk:. You were there for so long and always kind to everyone. I hope you'll graduate this year and I hope you the best. Bye Bye...

Be well.