The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Sooo... I went to my own doctor now, and he thinks I might have a real problem with my stomach. Going to get an echo made wednesday, and had to get blood drawn.
This really makes me wonder why the other 2 doctors thought I had a bladderinfection and an infection in my throaty tube...:zombie:

Yeeh, I feel good! :) ...french was soooo easy today, and I'm really looking forward to next weekend, daaaaamn, that will be nice nice nice!!
blume.gif

One of the reasons I smoke a lot of pot is because it helps curb my anger, (which btw works much more efficiently than the 10 courtordered anger management sessions I took last summer/fall) but it still doesn't keep me from being a prick, which will inevitably lead to me getting my ass kicked someday :lol:

When I smoked pot I was the biggest raging asshole. You know what, I haven't been ina REAL fight since I quit smoking weed too, :lol: Although I've had a few incidents since then, just not like a full out fight.

This really makes me wonder why the other 2 doctors thought I had a bladderinfection and an infection in my throaty tube...:zombie:

THat's because doctors are fucking retarded and don't care about you. I had 2 doctors fuck me around about my eyes for 1 FUCKING YEAR before they got so bad that I now need surgery... luckily I went to the hospital a few months back and learned all this.

THat's because doctors are fucking retarded and don't care about you. I had 2 doctors fuck me around about my eyes for 1 FUCKING YEAR before they got so bad that I now need surgery... luckily I went to the hospital a few months back and learned all this.

You're totally right me thinks. I've seen 3 doctors now, first some guy in the hospital so I didn't know him. He told me I had a bladderinfection. (Now what are the symptoms when you have that? A: You have to pee a lot, and when you don't you still feel like it. B: it burns when you pee.) I didn't have any of that, I came to the hospital because the pain in my stomach was so bad I couldn't even sit straight, or walk. He gave me antibiotics, and that should make the bladderinfection that I didn't have go away. So the next day I went to another doctor here, as my own doctor was on vacation. He thought it might be an infection in my throaty tube, so I got medication for that. Finished it yesterday, and all of a sudden the pain came back.
So today my own doctor... he immediately saw there was something wrong with what the other 2 said... Thinks there might be a problem with my stomach or my gallbladder. Echo wednesday should make that clear. Although I have to wait a week for the results, and I'm leaving for Metalcamp in 2 weeks.. =/ If it's a gallbladderinfection, they'll immediately have to remove it surgically so thaaat would suck balls.

Oh I have another fun story about that. A bit more then a year ago, I had a small accident at work... I got the top of my pinky finger totally smashed between a door. So my nail broke horizontal and went straight in the bone. Went to the hospital, and this woman first thought I could go home just like that. Bleeding like a pig. When I asked her to do something about it, she ripped my nail out, and put it back in, WITHOUT painkillers. She thought one small injection would hurt more than doing all that without one. :ill:

Oh I have another fun story about that. A bit more then a year ago, I had a small accident at work... I got the top of my pinky finger totally smashed between a door. So my nail broke horizontal and went straight in the bone. Went to the hospital, and this woman first thought I could go home just like that. Bleeding like a pig. When I asked her to do something about it, she ripped my nail out, and put it back in, WITHOUT painkillers. She thought one small injection would hurt more than doing all that without one. :ill:

Fuck.... :erk:

The thought of that gave me the shivers.

And this my friends....is the problem with socialized healthcare.

:lol: Dude, here in Canada like 3 years ago, things were great. I laughed at you Americans. Now that the new conservative government took over a while back, they've lowered taxes and cut the healthcare budget and the system SUCKS SO BAD now. Seriously, it's atrocious I hate my country now. :erk:

:lol: Dude, here in Canada like 3 years ago, things were great. I laughed at you Americans. Now that the new conservative government took over a while back, they've lowered taxes and cut the healthcare budget and the system SUCKS SO BAD now. Seriously, it's atrocious I hate my country now. :erk:

I'm gonna join the military, save all my $$, leave with an honorable discharge....and then renounce my citizenship and move somewhere else. :p