The return of the "How are you today?" thread

The downfall to American healthcare....I get kicked off this summer because I'm turning 23 and I don't have benefits with my job. I have to take medication for a condition and I will not have the money for it. Wonderful...

In other news, I am quite pissed off today and I really wish people did not feel the need to go behind my back. I am so angry I cannot put my thoughts into words. I'm not a person to get very angry as long as nothing I love gets meddled with. Essentially, someone (that no one really likes and we all call her Slither because of her ability to be a snake and creepy) decided to go the the boss of the radio station I work for to say that I am refusing to let her do something on my female fronted metal show. She wants me to debut some pop local crap and is crying about how mean I am. Mind you I agreed to the interview, I only asked it was to be done while I was away on vacation. Apparently this is not good enough for and now I am being given shit for it. arg

In other news, I am quite pissed off today and I really wish people did not feel the need to go behind my back. I am so angry I cannot put my thoughts into words. I'm not a person to get very angry as long as nothing I love gets meddled with. Essentially, someone (that no one really likes and we all call her Slither because of her ability to be a snake and creepy) decided to go the the boss of the radio station I work for to say that I am refusing to let her do something on my female fronted metal show. She wants me to debut some pop local crap and is crying about how mean I am. Mind you I agreed to the interview, I only asked it was to be done while I was away on vacation. Apparently this is not good enough for and now I am being given shit for it. arg

Stab her in the throaty tube. :lol:

I haven't had a very good day.

I had to have some blood drawn today. The doctor couldn't find a vein on either arm at first, so he had to double check. When he finally found a vein, he took two tubes of blood. Since I'm a vegetarian, I had to have this done to make sure I've got all the vitamins and minerals I need. After that, I made it to the receptionist's desk to pay for the visit and I fainted on the spot. I'm not sure how long I was out, but they woke me up by putting some nasty smelling salt under my nose. As a result of all this, my head (the back of my head hit the wall really hard) and my back hurts from where I fell.

It's safe to say that I feel like shit today. =/

owl_orly.png

^ you're going to be a father?

It's 105degrees here and I wanna practice guitar but it's too hot. So I'm gonna watch some Nip Tuck whilst I wait for it to cool down a bit.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....

I went to a bar tonight for the Celtics game (and they won, not like I care)...anyways, before we left, I made a few snide remarks to this kids girlfriend (I called him a cunt,) so he was looking to kick my ass. My buddies pulled me out of there before he could find me (too bad, I was looking for some excitement) and I ended up getting into a fight with one of them. After a lot of yelling and shouting at 12:15 am, he ended up telling me I lost all my friends.

*thumbs up*

^ you're going to be a father?

How's that great news? :lol: I'm going to HEAVYMTL festival... that was the good news!

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....

I went to a bar tonight for the Celtics game (and they won, not like I care)...anyways, before we left, I made a few snide remarks to this kids girlfriend (I called him a cunt,) so he was looking to kick my ass. My buddies pulled me out of there before he could find me (too bad, I was looking for some excitement) and I ended up getting into a fight with one of them. After a lot of yelling and shouting at 12:15 am, he ended up telling me I lost all my friends.

*thumbs up*
Wait, what? Did anyone actually physically fight or?