The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Sorry but I have to say this... So you've been seeing this girl for less that 24 hours and you're already boasting about it and discussing the shit you've done with her with complete fucking strangers on the internet? Well call me old fashioned but I think that's fucked up.

I have to agree with swabs with what he said about it being fucked up talking about her like this. Its very immature and I'm sure she would not like said business spread all over. Some boys need to really, really grow up.

Anyway today I'm pretty good, had a long day at work, but it was aight as I'm on holiday now for Wacken and don't go back to work until the 13th of August :kickass:

Also decided to fuck around in photoshoop and make what I rather arrogantly think is a fucking awesome Iced Earth sig :lol:

i havn't got laid yet but shes... VERY forward and promiscuous and i know shes done it a lot. i only asked her out last night and we've only made out/touchy feely/and i licked frosting off her boobs

better than fuckin a virgin... trust me. i don't know what the big deal is about virgins. for one, they have no idea what they're doing but they'll act like they do. they break your rhythm and sure, its nice if they're "tight" but, if you can't fit it in, it... you get the point. :lol:

on the other hand, you don't have to worry about STD's with virgins... usually