The return of the "How are you today?" thread

i'm doin alright today, i was drinkin last night and no hang over today. the weird thing is, in my dream last night, i was running around naked and cock slapping people...

:lol:

Spent the day listening to music and cleaning. And tomorrow im going to my sisters-in-laws baby shower. 2 months and im an aunty again! (yeah, im already an aunty but i haven't had much to do with my nephew :mad: his mother wont let us see him) Im hoping it will be a boy.

I'm shit/awesome today... Shit because I have to work from 10am - 7pm today, my standard shift but I really can't be arsed today :lol: And awesome because it's my last shift at work before I go on holiday for Wacken :D Don't go back to work until Wednesday the 13th.

I'm shit/awesome today... Shit because I have to work from 10am - 7pm today, my standard shift but I really can't be arsed today :lol: And awesome because it's my last shift at work before I go on holiday for Wacken :D Don't go back to work until Wednesday the 13th.

same here ^^

Also, last night when i went out to the bar, i got punched in the face 3 times by a 25yr old cocain-using faggot who was at least 5 times as big as me :lol:
Never seen the dude before. He just saw us standing 200 meters away, walked straight at us, and started shouting that i should stfu. I was like :zombie: and next thing i knew i had his fist on my jaw :lol: eventually all went fine, nothing serious happened but my jaw hurts as fuck now :p

I enjoyed watching the Yankees/Red Sox game last night; going for more today. i sure hope the Yankees do a massacre!

I so HATE the weather atm, it´s only raining and raining the whole day now -.-
and i am completely tired