The return of the "How are you today?" thread

^ That's really nice... in the past you seemed quite sad and like worried about something, discontent too... so, reading these words from you, it's something really different and important, the fact you feel good is evident and visible for us. I am glad for you. :)

┼Victim of the Night┼;7540143 said:
^ That's really nice... in the past you seemed quite sad and like worried about something, discontent too... so, reading these words from you, it's something really different and important, the fact you feel good is evident and visible for us. I am glad for you. :)

Yeah, the last months and years weren't the best... But fortunately I found a rope, that someone let down there in that black hole in which I fell so deep... I took it, and with a lot of help from the rope-giver and a bit of inner strength and I got out of there, eventually. :)

I won't ask you now how things in your life are, 'cause I don't think it's my business to know that...but all I can say is, that I hope that you already found your "rope" too for getting out of your sadness, which you seemed to have for very long too.

My brain hurts.
:loco: :zombie:

i've had like 6 games on chess titans.
Lost all.
But man i feel dead after all that thinking.

^ I'm interested in what happened too ;|

not that I'm nosey or anything ....

Drama with a not exactly available person...:zombie::cry:

So yeah, today sucked again. At one point I was so nervous I thought I was going to throw up. But thank god it's my weekend. Now what the hell I am going to do with my free time I don't know...:ill:

I'm doing great, actually. Started with a new study 2 days ago, and it's pretty easy so I think I can do it in less than 4 years.
Aaaand since my operation (gallbladder got removed), I haven't felt sick yet, which is just greeeat.^^ Also lost 2,5 kg since I came back from the hospital, which is only 9 days ago so yay!

^ yeah. goes so fast >.< sucks. only got 2 weeks left..

I'm okish.
in a kinda metal mood atm. *mosh* lool

Sorry, I don't think I can say it. I only needed to "put out" my mood and the way I feel right now, without saying why.

But hey, thanks for caring. How are you, instead? Hope all's fine. :)