The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I already let go a stick, I continued drumming, I try to get back the stick but somehow it was stock in the crash stand so when I tried to get the stick the crash just felt on my neck, that was fucking stupid, dangerous and embarrassing. That's a luck I practice the drums only when I'm alone :lol:

Edit: Tho it would have been a shame that 3-4 hours later, my friend come back and discover my corpse lying on the drums, the neck broken by a cymbal :lol:

woah :lol: back when i was in a band i once let go of a stick and hit the guitarist :lol: that was epic

:lol::lol::lol:

Erm, I think in some cases when you worry about someone it is 100% normal to stop eating or change your basic habits. Sometimes you just can't help it. Right now I'm shit worried about someone too, and waiting for him to come online is certainly one of the hardest things I've done. I mean, when you dont even know if the person is alive, it's kinda hard. So I dont think The Everyday Freak should see a doctor.

^ I agree, I know that too...when you're worried about someone then you just can't think of other things anymore, eating included.

I feel pretty fine today, and now I'll get some chocolate cake and this day will be even better! :D

I think something's wrong with my computer or internet connection. It takes too much time to roll down pages. And yesterday it just kept disconnecting me...:mad:

^ Aww, but I have to say I have some problems with internet too lately...:erk: My internet suddenly breaks every day, so I have to restart it somehow with a little thing down there, and after that I also have to restart the computer and it's annooooying if you did that one whole week. :mad:

waiting for him to come online is certainly one of the hardest things I've done. I mean, when you dont even know if the person is alive, it's kinda hard. So I dont think The Everyday Freak should see a doctor.

Because when life a friend is at stake, browsing cobot and watching msn is the best thing to do...