The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Seems I'm a lucky person today...

l_72417ab410690107e34dd101e9f764b6.jpg

I just found them all... o_O

I AM GOING THROUGH A MAJOR CRISIS RIGHT NOW!! :yell::yell::yell:

Halloween is coming up and I MUST find myself a pair of faux fur shorts, but this seems to be an impossible task!!! :zombie:

Make them?

I got fired today.

For those of you who don't know, I worked for my father.

:zombie:

*insert laugh track here*

Wow...so sorry Dred. If its any consulation my dad has fired me about ten times from my waitressing job. I could also be fired from my teaching job any day now if the boss gets in a bad mood. (Not fired per say, but definitely kicked out of working at my mom's school.)

In other news...I've been a music teacher for five year olds for over a week now. My ears are ringing from letting them play instruments (cymbals) basically in my ears :lol: I think I'll go get some tylenol now :erk:

Giving kids cymbals is never a good idea :lol:

Flute alike, nor guitars

in fact, i cant think of any musical instrument not turning into a hazard for the ears :lol:

Maybe keyboards with an external master volume :lol:

in fact, i cant think of any musical instrument not turning into a hazard for the ears
how about a bubble-wrapped triangel?

Seems I'm a lucky person today...

l_72417ab410690107e34dd101e9f764b6.jpg

I just found them all... o_O
you meanie! :mad: quit your hogging!

tomorrow's mah introductionday in mah new school... i hate this, i don't know anyone and i'm not that social :cry:
it'll be from 8.30 till 16.30 :cry:

in fact it would be... it would be a VERSATILE instrument even... endless opportunities arise, how excellent

YES, a multitude of popping sounds and children getting STUCK inside the triangle, oh indeed the opportunities... IT IS THE SEED OF DESTRUCTION

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Jesus man what did you do?

Paid a hobo to put a dick in his mouth and then take a picture and then put the picture under his coffee cup....well maybe?

That was probably the worst joke EVER. And im not even starting about how many times that one might have been used.

No seriously, Dred. How the fuck did you manage?

I'm as sick as a dog (fever, vomiting, overall ill), and my so-called friends are total fucktards at me, they're too busy being high.

All I can think about is laughing right now :lol:.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Jesus man what did you do?
Him and I butt heads a lot, and he was tired of me putting in my 2 cents I guess.

*shrug*

I was leaving soon anyways, and I loathed working for him (more so the job than him, but it didn't help.) I just really hope this doesn't seriously affect our relationship. He moved out of the house a year or so back...so I'm really worried that this may have long term effects :erk::cry: He's kinda stubborn like that.